I looked at the Blister Gear Base Repair 101 article. They recommend using a P-Tex candle. A candle may work for the type of ding shown given its depth (at least for a little while), but it is very unlikely to hold in the gouges that your photos depict once the skis are put to use. The problem with the candle is that it contains additives to the P-Tex which help it burn but also produce a lot of carbon which makes for weak repair which is unlikely to hold on your type of gouges. The result is that the repair may pull out after a single run. It is certainly unlikely to last much longer than that.
If you are going to do a home repair you would be much better of using repair ribbon ( a very strong repair material) or at least try a repair string (still stronger than a candle) to be used with a small soldering iron or base repair gun to avoid the carbon contaminant problem from a flame. Both these methods are a little more difficult to do well although they produce a superior result in terms of longevity. You will need to use Metal Grip first if there is any gap between the steel edge and the existing base but I just can't tell for certain from the photos. (There is also a repair powder but it takes a lot of practice and care to produce a decent result although it is very strong if done well).
Doing a effective and neat looking repair is definitely a matter of practice even with a candle. I really wouldn't be trying my home first repair on what otherwise are a new pair of skis. It can wind up being a pretty messy affair. By the time you buy the necessary tools and supplies you will not be saving much, if anything.
You may want to rethink your decision and take them to a reputable shop. Given how much new skis cost, I personally think it would be well worth it to get a durable and virtually undetectable result. Also, you can always ask to watch how the ski tech does the repair. A good tech won't mind so long as they are not too busy at the time.
At all events, I wish you the best whatever you decide.