Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best time of year to ski Colorado? Last post on 11/3/13 at 7:12pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Resort Expansions You Want to See Happen Last post on 2/10/17 at 10:37pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- CNL looking for buyer for 16 ski resorts, operational leases would not change Last post on 11/5/16 at 1:04pm in Skiing News
- Skiing in December [Purgatory, Wolf Creek, or Telluride? driving from Austin, TX] Last post on 6/19/14 at 10:51am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- CB/Telluride/Taos Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 3
Last edited: 1/19/17
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2Last edited: 1/20/17
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 1Last edited: 1/19/17
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- A Night in the Life of a Snowcat OperatorLast edited: 2/20/16
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
Monarch in Feb, is it enough for a father and son from NH/VT? - Page 3
- Monarch in Feb, is it enough for a father and son from NH/VT?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2
Currently, there are 1504 Active Users (40 Members and 1464 Guests)
- › How much wax does everyone use? 4 minutes ago
- › L3 finally in the books 40 minutes ago
- › 2015 Tecnica Cochise 110 or Dynafit Radical CR boots for new AT setup? 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Hip Rotation in second half of turn 2 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › [New Boots] What boot to look for my progress/aim 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 3 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for new skis to replace old K2 Escape 5500s 4 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Should I be conservative or go for the better one? 5 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › When Couldn't You Keep Up? 5 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › ***** CHEAP & HIGH QUALITY SKI IN IRAN ***** 5 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!