Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best time of year to ski Colorado? Last post on 11/3/13 at 7:12pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Resort Expansions You Want to See Happen Last post on 2/10/17 at 10:37pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- CNL looking for buyer for 16 ski resorts, operational leases would not change Last post on 4/11/17 at 5:58am in Skiing News
- Skiing in December [Purgatory, Wolf Creek, or Telluride? driving from Austin, TX] Last post on 6/19/14 at 10:51am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- CB/Telluride/Taos Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 3
Last edited: 1/19/17
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2Last edited: 1/20/17
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 1Last edited: 1/19/17
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
- A Night in the Life of a Snowcat OperatorLast edited: 2/20/16
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Monarch in Feb, is it enough for a father and son from NH/VT? - Page 3
- Monarch in Feb, is it enough for a father and son from NH/VT?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2
Currently, there are 1343 Active Users (81 Members and 1262 Guests)
- › Monster 83 last minute confirmation on length 3 minutes ago
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 5 minutes ago
- › Farewell 29 minutes ago
- › Epic Ski Archive Project Facebook Group to stay in touch created 2 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › What are the best ski cars? 2 hours, 9 minutes ago
- › Skiing Memes 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 4 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 5 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Let's Go Colorado III 5 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Staffing Changes at EpicSki 6 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review