In conjunction with this thread (http://www.epicski.com/t/142734/favorite-front-side-carvers-from-2008-2013) I thought I'd see what ya'll have lying around that you don't want.
Looking for my first true frontside ski for early/late season and long dry spells in CO. For lessons, drilling, free skiing.
- 6'2" / 170lb pre-gear.
- Advanced intermediate / Advanced skier. Probably a mid-high 7? (Ski any and all terrain at Loveland except Rock Chutes, including all the steep bumps. But not with the grace and efficiency I'd like.)
- Ski 30-40 days a year. 80% of these at Loveland, rest at a smattering of CO mountains.
- Ski with workable clamp (min. 12DIN).
- ~15m radius
- Not skied to death. Edges with a few tunes left, bases in reasonable shape, and still cambered.
- Recreational carver, cheater ski, mayybe an FIS if you're convinced its not a "you need to be on perfect form to ski-this-ski" something along the lines of a Head i.Supershape, Fischer Progressor 9+, Blizzard (whatever their carver is called), Nordica Fire-Arrow etc etc.
Looking to keep it under $250 shipped. Yes I'm cheap.