- 379 Posts. Joined 8/2004
- Location: Golden, CO
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemBig Skytagged by Trekchick, 9/19/15
Related Forum Threads
- Where do kids ski for free? Daily lift ticket or season-long discount for specific grade -... Last post on 10/14/16 at 5:12pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Big Sky 2016-2017 Last post on 10/18/16 at 2:19pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Big Sky March 2016 Last post on 5/17/16 at 3:34pm in Trip Reports
- Which resort has the easiest greens? [A Beginner Zone question] Last post on 5/6/16 at 1:15pm in Beginner Zone
- Big sky parking advise Last post on 2/23/16 at 1:29pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Big Sky just got 16"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The year it snowed 13" here on Halloween was a total bust of a winter. That 13" turned out to be the biggest storm of the year in Southern New England.
I remember that snow. The season sucked.
'05 or '06 maybe?
I think it was around march of '07 (my last winter in VT) that it dumped something like 5 feet in just over 24 hrs. Couldn't get out of my driveway till noon. Collapsed the roof on a local barn and killed a few dairy cows. I don't remember much else about the rest of that season, but the '03/'04 early season at Sugarbush was the best of my 4 years in the valley!
If it was Revelstoke they would be counting the snowfall as part of the 2015-16 season regardless of melting.
Did Whitefish get any precipitation? So many haters on this thread for early snow - I'll take a 16" dump any day, even if it already melts off!
- Big Sky just got 16"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 4 minutes ago
- › Boot fitting question as I think I've outgrown mine? 8 minutes ago
- › 2017 season pass rates 9 minutes ago
- › Best Intermidiate/advanced skiis under $400 [for Colorado, to... 18 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 36 minutes ago
- › Planning a Heli-Skiing trip to BC 36 minutes ago
- › Just a little Pre Season STOKE! 55 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Vail to buy Whistler/Blackcomb 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...