- 379 Posts. Joined 8/2004
- Location: Golden, CO
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemBig Skytagged by Trekchick, 9/19/15
Related Forum Threads
- When/where to buy Big Sky 2017/18 season pass ? Last post on 4/13/17 at 11:17am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Best glades at Big Sky Montana? Last post on 2/27/17 at 1:23pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Do you have to ski first day of the pass? Last post on 2/9/17 at 11:13pm in General Skiing Discussion
- A Ski Resort Grows Under an Expansive Montana Sky Last post on 1/11/17 at 10:44am in General Skiing Discussion
- Xmas Holiday Ski Experiences Last post on 1/21/17 at 9:08am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Big Sky just got 16"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The year it snowed 13" here on Halloween was a total bust of a winter. That 13" turned out to be the biggest storm of the year in Southern New England.
I remember that snow. The season sucked.
'05 or '06 maybe?
I think it was around march of '07 (my last winter in VT) that it dumped something like 5 feet in just over 24 hrs. Couldn't get out of my driveway till noon. Collapsed the roof on a local barn and killed a few dairy cows. I don't remember much else about the rest of that season, but the '03/'04 early season at Sugarbush was the best of my 4 years in the valley!
If it was Revelstoke they would be counting the snowfall as part of the 2015-16 season regardless of melting.
Did Whitefish get any precipitation? So many haters on this thread for early snow - I'll take a 16" dump any day, even if it already melts off!
- Big Sky just got 16"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 13 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › What, no hockey fans? 8 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 9 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 10 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 14 hours, 55 minutes ago
- › Notification chain as a way to let friends and friends of friends... 18 hours, 8 minutes ago
- › FS Nordica Dobermann Spitfire Pro EDT skis, 162cm , NEW 1 day, 18 hours ago
- › Praxis Concept 177cm w/ Salomon STH 13 1 day, 19 hours ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 1 day, 20 hours ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review