Has anyone heard if they are offering the Taos Card again this year? Wondering if it's been replaced by the Mountain Collective.
- itemTaos Ski Valleytagged by marznc, 9/14/15
Related Forum Threads
- Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather Last post on 12/4/16 at 6:30pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Taos SnowSports Week 12/12/15-12/19/15 Last post on 12/22/15 at 10:39pm in Trip Reports
- Where to stay in Taos Last post on 11/4/16 at 6:45am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Free flying - advice for cheap last minute lodging for a solo traveler? [Taos, SLC, etc.] Last post on 11/3/16 at 3:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015 / 2016 Taos, NM Stoke & Weather Last post on 9/10/16 at 5:33pm in General Skiing Discussion
About Those German Trail Names at Taos
Last edited: 7/12/14
- Taos Grades High in GeographyLast edited: 10/1/14
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
- Taos Grades High in Geography
Taos Card 2016?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I believe they still offer the Taos card.
If you are skiing TSV exclusively and using last year's TSV prices, the current MCP does not become cost effective until Day 10.
If you skiing that many days at TSV, The Millennium pass is a better bet. The pay off happens after 8 days. After 7 days if you got it last spring.
Thanks for helping me figure this out - I'm doing my calculations for the season, during this heat wave in Central CA. In the past I've renewed the Taos card for $35 which got me $17 off the normal day price, plus the 7th day free. I'm always there end of Feb / early March for 8-9 days. But am also at Mammoth a lot, and Alta for a couple days so I think the Mountain Collective makes good sense this year... a new factor in the budgeting equation.
- Taos Card 2016?
- › Do police target skiers in your area? 1 minute ago
- › Lange RS 2017 boots 5 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD,... 7 minutes ago
- › Volkl One vs Two? 20 minutes ago
- › Recommend a pow ski that's actually good in chopped up snow??? 22 minutes ago
- › 10 epic years. 30 minutes ago
- › 2017 Salomon sth2 13 with 115 brakes new in box-black-white.$140... 34 minutes ago
- › Where can you buy the Zipfit liner Omfit / Spotfit Kit? 37 minutes ago
- › school me on widths for pow/crud 43 minutes ago
- › Post Your Ski Videos Here! 45 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues