Has anyone heard if they are offering the Taos Card again this year? Wondering if it's been replaced by the Mountain Collective.
- itemTaos Ski Valleytagged by marznc, 9/14/15
Related Forum Threads
- Taos Terrain Opening Last post on 12/21/16 at 5:20am in General Skiing Discussion
- Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather Last post on Today at 12:29 pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Taos SnowSports Week 12/12/15-12/19/15 Last post on 12/22/15 at 10:39pm in Trip Reports
- Where to stay in Taos Last post on 11/4/16 at 6:45am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Free flying - advice for cheap last minute lodging for a solo traveler? [Taos, SLC, etc.] Last post on 11/3/16 at 3:54pm in General Skiing Discussion
About Those German Trail Names at Taos
Last edited: 7/12/14
- Taos Grades High in GeographyLast edited: 10/1/14
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
- Taos Grades High in Geography
Taos Card 2016?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I believe they still offer the Taos card.
If you are skiing TSV exclusively and using last year's TSV prices, the current MCP does not become cost effective until Day 10.
If you skiing that many days at TSV, The Millennium pass is a better bet. The pay off happens after 8 days. After 7 days if you got it last spring.
Thanks for helping me figure this out - I'm doing my calculations for the season, during this heat wave in Central CA. In the past I've renewed the Taos card for $35 which got me $17 off the normal day price, plus the 7th day free. I'm always there end of Feb / early March for 8-9 days. But am also at Mammoth a lot, and Alta for a couple days so I think the Mountain Collective makes good sense this year... a new factor in the budgeting equation.
- Taos Card 2016?
- › Is it me or the skis? 4 minutes ago
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 4 minutes ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 19 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 21 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 27 minutes ago
- › Kastle, Stockli, Blizzard, Head, Fischer end of season blowout sale 33 minutes ago
- › How to get a razor edge? 43 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 52 minutes ago
- › Review - '80s vintage 240cm Atomic Speed Skiing Skis 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview