Has anyone heard if they are offering the Taos Card again this year? Wondering if it's been replaced by the Mountain Collective.
- itemTaos Ski Valleytagged by marznc, 9/14/15
Related Forum Threads
- Taos Ski Club Trip Need To Change Dates? Last post on Yesterday at 9:23 pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Taos Terrain Opening Last post on 12/21/16 at 5:20am in General Skiing Discussion
- Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather Last post on 4/12/17 at 3:04pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Taos SnowSports Week 12/12/15-12/19/15 Last post on 12/22/15 at 10:39pm in Trip Reports
- Where to stay in Taos Last post on 11/4/16 at 6:45am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
About Those German Trail Names at Taos
Last edited: 7/12/14
- Taos Grades High in GeographyLast edited: 10/1/14
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
- Taos Grades High in Geography
Taos Card 2016?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I believe they still offer the Taos card.
If you are skiing TSV exclusively and using last year's TSV prices, the current MCP does not become cost effective until Day 10.
If you skiing that many days at TSV, The Millennium pass is a better bet. The pay off happens after 8 days. After 7 days if you got it last spring.
Thanks for helping me figure this out - I'm doing my calculations for the season, during this heat wave in Central CA. In the past I've renewed the Taos card for $35 which got me $17 off the normal day price, plus the 7th day free. I'm always there end of Feb / early March for 8-9 days. But am also at Mammoth a lot, and Alta for a couple days so I think the Mountain Collective makes good sense this year... a new factor in the budgeting equation.
- Taos Card 2016?
- › Getting on the snow with Meier Skis 2016 lineup. 7 minutes ago
- › April 2017 Image of the Month Contest 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Buying passes for the next N.A. season, 2017-18, don't wait until... 3 hours, 37 minutes ago
- › The Dog Pic Thread 4 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › banging my skis into my planted poles = damaged edges 4 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Lure of the steeps? 5 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Picture of the day... 5 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Finding a new home mountain near Portland, Oregon (intermediate... 5 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › How many days ya got? 6 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Club Trip Need To Change Dates? 7 hours, 24 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review