Has anyone heard if they are offering the Taos Card again this year? Wondering if it's been replaced by the Mountain Collective.
- itemTaos Ski Valleytagged by marznc, 9/14/15
Related Forum Threads
- Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather Last post on 10/3/16 at 6:08pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Taos SnowSports Week 12/12/15-12/19/15 Last post on 12/22/15 at 10:39pm in Trip Reports
- Where to stay in Taos Last post on 12/13/15 at 9:48pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Free flying - advice for cheap last minute lodging for a solo traveler? [Taos, SLC, etc.] Last post on 11/27/15 at 5:21am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015 / 2016 Taos, NM Stoke & Weather Last post on 9/10/16 at 5:33pm in General Skiing Discussion
About Those German Trail Names at Taos
Last edited: 7/12/14
- Taos Grades High in GeographyLast edited: 10/1/14
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Taos Grades High in Geography
Taos Card 2016?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I believe they still offer the Taos card.
If you are skiing TSV exclusively and using last year's TSV prices, the current MCP does not become cost effective until Day 10.
If you skiing that many days at TSV, The Millennium pass is a better bet. The pay off happens after 8 days. After 7 days if you got it last spring.
Thanks for helping me figure this out - I'm doing my calculations for the season, during this heat wave in Central CA. In the past I've renewed the Taos card for $35 which got me $17 off the normal day price, plus the 7th day free. I'm always there end of Feb / early March for 8-9 days. But am also at Mammoth a lot, and Alta for a couple days so I think the Mountain Collective makes good sense this year... a new factor in the budgeting equation.
- Taos Card 2016?
- › Olin MKVI Comp DH skis 17 minutes ago
- › Alberta/Eastern BC - 2016/17 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Ski Rack: Top of Vehicle with 6-8 Skis? 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › Whistler 2017 Gathering- General Info, Questions and Advice Thread 1 hour, 24 minutes ago
- › Late Dec road trip, Tahoe, Sun Valley, Jackson Hole, Alta/Snowbird 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › Relatively New Skier, Need Some Help On Ski Width/Shape! 2 hours ago
- › Bode News 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD,... 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer