Here's another great incentive for Steamboat.
KIDS SKI FREE LIFT TICKET PROGRAM – DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Steamboat's Kids Ski Free and Grandkids Ski Free programs enable children 12 years of age and under to ski free the same number of days as their parents/grandparents when parents/grandparents purchase a 5-or-more day Adult lift ticket. Seniors (ages 70+) must purchase an Adult ticket to be eligible for this program. Purchasing a Senior ticket does not qualify for Kids Ski Free. Each qualifying purchase allows one free child per paid parent/grandparent.
- Proof of age (birth certificate, driver's license, college student ID, etc.) is required for those buying lift tickets with age restrictions.
- All prices, programs and dates subject to change. Some restrictions apply and all ticket purchases are non-refundable.
- Advanced Lift Ticket pricing- lift tickets purchased through Steamboat.com or through Steamboat Reservations are guaranteed same or lower rates than other sites. On-site purchase rates may vary based on time of season. Group rate tickets do not apply.
- Carpet lifts are for the exclusive use of Steamboat's Snowsports School.
KIDS SKI FREE SEASON PASS PROGRAM – DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS
- One child (12 and under) is eligible to receive a FREE Season Pass with parent or legal guardian purchase of an Adult Steamboat Season Pass.
- Age category is determined by November 28, 2013.
- Each additional child or teen in the same family can purchase a special priced Family Season Pass.
- Grandkids Ski Free program and Senior rates do not apply.
- Kids Ski Free does NOT apply to Steamboat Multi-day passes.
- See Steamboat.com/seasonpass for more details.