Flylow Ice man is a seriously warm jacket that's built unlike other down ski jackets. Big dump vents, solid, durable shell and great looks.
If your mountain's coldest days of the season crack engine blocks and keep tourists inside, then let the FlyLow Gear Ice Man Jacket keep you warm between steamy tram rides and skin tracks. Built for the coldest, meanest Jackson storms, this jacket's 700-fill down insulation keeps your heat trapped inside where it helps to keep you alive. But since that's not enough to deal with the changing weather that happens over the 4139 vertical feet, FlyLow wrapped the down in its waterproof breathable Intuitive 2L fabric.
- Thanks to a polyester shell with fully taped seams and a Level 5 Dupont DWR coating, you get 10k waterproof protection and 10K breathability for maximum big mountain backcountry performance
- Even with its warm 700-fill goose down, the jacket packs down small to fit into your backcountry pack
- Adjustable, insulated hood fits over your helmet to keep your skull warm
- Removable powder skirt, tall collar, and no-bulk hook-and-loop cuffs seal out the weather so you stay warm and dry despite the uber-deep pow
- Huge 15-inch underarm zippers dump heat fast before you being to overheat
- Articulated arms are ready for your shred stance and powder guard snaps lock onto compatible FlyLow pants (sold separately)
- Two front hand pockets stash your touring essentials or snacks while you cruise through the backcountry and an internal chest pocket keeps electronics working
- Ykk waterproof zippers keeps your inner layers from getting soggy
Edited by Finndog - 9/2/15 at 9:27am