I dropped the price due after realizing it was a bit too high.
Flylow quantom pro from 2013 season. In excellent condition, no stains, tears or other. Completely water & Wind proof. Flylow really makes the best ski jackets out there IMHO.
Edited by Finndog - 9/2/15 at 4:44pm
Some might call the FlyLow Men's Quantum Jacket an everyday, technical workhorse. Those people would be correct, because this jacket is the toughest and most technical jacket made by FlyLow. Beefy fabric is match to burly weatherproofing and massive underarm vents, an ideal mixture of features for a jacket touted as a one-stop solution for your entire winter. The Quantum Jacket takes on ski tours, technical ascents, massive descents, and tram laps with equal ease—so, how can you resist?
- Intuitive fabric includes a 20k-rated waterproof breathable membrane that allows moisture to escape from within while keeping you comfortable against external moisture and precipitation
- Level 5 external DWR coating further adds to the water repellency of the shell fabric
- Fully taped seams keep water from leaking in at the fabric seams
- Relaxed fit gives you room to move and layer underneath
- Massive 22-inch underarm vents let you dump excess heat during long hikes or ski tours
- Hood pulls easily over a ski or climbing helmet to protect your head and neck from the elements
- Powder skirt zips into place to keep snow out of your jacket and pants on deep days
- Six pockets give you all the storage you need for small essentials, an extra hat, or goggles
- Slim profile cuffs stay out of the way of your glove cuffs and hands