I have Dynastar Cham 107s, and want to throw on an AT binding. I'm a light guy (150lbs), and an x-racer, so I want a binding that is able to handle aggressive skiing. Plus, I'll be resort skiing (I only go on powder days) about 90% of the time, and the other 10% I will be touring. I don't want a tech binding as I've heard frame bindings are better for my skiing type (more downhill focused). Also, I do a lot of cliff jumping.
Another thing: I've been in race boots my entire life, and want to get a pair with a walk feature (for my occasional ski touring)...but the boot still needs to be able to handle aggressive skiing as I only like to go fast :). Suggestions? I've only ever had race boots...so I'd definitely want 130 flex.
My goal is a one-ski quiver for powder days / touring.