- 62 Posts. Joined 12/2014
- Location: Westminster, MD
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemAltatagged by marznc, 8/19/15
- itemBrightontagged by marznc, 9/1/15
- topicChristmas Vacationtagged by marznc, 12/20/15
- itemDeer Valley Resorttagged by marznc, 9/1/15
- topicMountain Collective Passtagged by marznc, 8/19/15
- brandPark Citytagged by marznc, 8/19/15
- itemPowder Mountaintagged by marznc, 8/19/15
- itemSnowbasintagged by marznc, 12/26/15
- itemSolitude Mountain Resorttagged by marznc, 9/1/15
- topicSpring Skiingtagged by marznc, 4/30/16
Related Forum Threads
- Utah where to ski next few days lift tickets, 3 weeks in Utah for family of 5 Last post on 12/20/13 at 10:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- First trip out West, Winter Park or SLC 1st week of April? Last post on 11/29/11 at 4:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on 10/20/16 at 4:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Easiest Mountain in Utah? Last post on 7/10/16 at 5:40pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Ski Utah to announce plan for 7 resort interconnect Last post on 9/18/14 at 5:52pm in Skiing News
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: Yesterday
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
- Alta - An Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/23/13
- Snowbasin, UT Unofficial GuideLast edited: 4/8/14
- Snowbasin Guide To Skiing SnowbasinLast edited: 4/26/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
2015-16 Utah weather, news, conditions discussion - Page 25post #721 of 7286/28/16 at 12:12pmSolitude is very underrated. It has quality and variety terrain from groomers to open bowls and shutes.... Food is was cheaper than say park city!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #722 of 7286/30/16 at 4:23pmQuote:
Definitely the LCC road tends to have more traffic on a powder day. My understanding is that this is partly because Honeycomb Canyon is often closed for avalanche danger when the powder's freshest, and otherwise BCC doesn't have as much terrain to attract the hard-core powder skiers. Those who want to get the best possible powder skiing as soon as possible (and are willing to race to get it) tend to pick Snowbird; the powder hangs around longer at Brighton, Solitude, and Alta--but you might have to wait a little longer.post #723 of 7287/22/16 at 8:56ampost #724 of 7287/22/16 at 4:45pmQuote:
I totally agree and that's why I'll be getting a mid-week pass next season. Plus, the food has been upgraded due to Deer Valley buying it and is very good! Love all the off piste options.post #725 of 7287/26/16 at 4:01pm
Sounds like Cherry Peak's on track to open their summit lift this coming season (assuming it snows): https://liftblog.com/2016/07/19/cherry-peak-will-complete-summit-lift-for-2016-17/post #726 of 7287/26/16 at 5:28pmpost #727 of 7287/27/16 at 7:03ampost #728 of 7288/8/16 at 6:34pmThread Starter
It's time. New thread for 2016-17 created.
Mod note: locking this thread to avoid confusing newbies
This thread is locked
- 2015-16 Utah weather, news, conditions discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Park City, UT - A Pictorial
- › Ski Rack: Top of Vehicle with 6-8 Skis? 14 minutes ago
- › Relatively New Skier, Need Some Help On Ski Width/Shape! 15 minutes ago
- › Bode News 28 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 31 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD,... 43 minutes ago
- › How many sizes of skis will my child go through? 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 1 hour, 16 minutes ago
- › what is the best advice you have on accident documentation? 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › Ski size question 1 hour, 40 minutes ago
- › Hard ear racing helmet for oddly shaped U10 head 1 hour, 43 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer