Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather Last post on 10/3/16 at 6:08pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Taos SnowSports Week 12/12/15-12/19/15 Last post on 12/22/15 at 10:39pm in Trip Reports
- Where to stay in Taos Last post on 12/13/15 at 9:48pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 10 Most Underrated Ski Resorts Last post on 12/6/14 at 11:20am in Après-Ski
- Taos Boot Doctors Fitting Last post on 8/2/14 at 4:30pm in Ski Gear Discussion
About Those German Trail Names at Taos
Last edited: 7/12/14
- Taos Grades High in GeographyLast edited: 10/1/14
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/17/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
2015 / 2016 Taos, NM Stoke & Weather - Page 35post #1021 of 10264/10/16 at 8:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1022 of 10265/1/16 at 8:39ampost #1023 of 10265/1/16 at 11:22ampost #1024 of 10268/24/16 at 7:04pm
Who is going to start the 2016-17 Taos thread? Happy to lock this one when the new one gets started. I'm heading to Taos this season so will be paying close attention.
In the mean time . . .
TSV is hoping to install Gazex for avalanche control on Kachina Peak.post #1025 of 10268/24/16 at 10:11pmpost #1026 of 10269/10/16 at 5:33pm
Well, @KingGrump won't be at Taos this winter, but hope to meet a few of you when I get there. New thread has started. Locking this one.
This thread is locked
- 2015 / 2016 Taos, NM Stoke & Weather
- Taos Grades High in Geography
- › Boutique Vs Big Brands: Which do you prefer? 1 minute ago
- › Accessing the Powder Highway from Calgary 23 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 35 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 37 minutes ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 38 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 53 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 58 minutes ago
- › FS Savory 7 2014, 177 cm 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Northern Michigan Ski Weather Forcast 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Holiday Valley, Seven Springs, Snowshoe, Bristol Lets Meetup! 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer