Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather Last post on Yesterday at 5:39 am in General Skiing Discussion
- Taos SnowSports Week 12/12/15-12/19/15 Last post on 12/22/15 at 10:39pm in Trip Reports
- Where to stay in Taos Last post on 11/4/16 at 6:45am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 10 Most Underrated Ski Resorts Last post on 12/6/14 at 11:20am in Après-Ski
- Taos Boot Doctors Fitting Last post on 8/2/14 at 4:30pm in Ski Gear Discussion
About Those German Trail Names at Taos
Last edited: 7/12/14
- Taos Grades High in GeographyLast edited: 10/1/14
- 2016/17 Multi-Pass OptionsLast edited: 10/24/16
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
2015 / 2016 Taos, NM Stoke & Weather - Page 35post #1021 of 10264/10/16 at 8:30am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #1022 of 10265/1/16 at 8:39ampost #1023 of 10265/1/16 at 11:22ampost #1024 of 10268/24/16 at 7:04pm
Who is going to start the 2016-17 Taos thread? Happy to lock this one when the new one gets started. I'm heading to Taos this season so will be paying close attention.
In the mean time . . .
TSV is hoping to install Gazex for avalanche control on Kachina Peak.post #1025 of 10268/24/16 at 10:11pmpost #1026 of 10269/10/16 at 5:33pm
Well, @KingGrump won't be at Taos this winter, but hope to meet a few of you when I get there. New thread has started. Locking this one.
This thread is locked
- 2015 / 2016 Taos, NM Stoke & Weather
- Taos Grades High in Geography
- › Spring vacation trip ideas, for a family with beginners,... 1 minute ago
- › When Couldn't You Keep Up? [- a Family Skiing topic] 3 minutes ago
- › OSBE ski helmet with visor attached. ( made in Itally, distributor... 12 minutes ago
- › Need a VERY flexy ski for a while... 20 minutes ago
- › Time for new skis 22 minutes ago
- › Tahoe or Colorado for April 11-15?? 26 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 27 minutes ago
- › 105-110 powder ski that can handle ice 39 minutes ago
- › Pond Skim Technique and Gear 42 minutes ago
- › Can you please comment on my skiing? 51 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!