Mark your calendar! The event includes the annual ISHA Awards banquet, the Hall of Fame induction banquet, the Jerry Awards and film festival, special bargain rates on rooms and lift tickets. I'll post a link on details and booking soon. Meanwhile, here's a report on past Skiing History Weeks.https://skiinghistory.org/events
- topicSkiing Historytagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 9/27/15
Related Forum Threads
- May-June issue of Skiing History now online Last post on 6/8/16 at 9:28am in General Skiing Discussion
- First Skiing History Day at Whistler Last post on 2/29/16 at 8:15pm in General Skiing Discussion
- January-February issue of Skiing History is in the mail, with memorial to Stein Eriksen,... Last post on 1/21/16 at 11:45am in General Skiing Discussion
- November-December issue of Skiing History is in the mail Last post on 11/30/15 at 3:08pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Sept-Oct issue of Skiing History is in the mail Last post on 10/17/15 at 11:19am in General Skiing Discussion
A Brief History of Alpine Skiing
Last edited: 2/13/17
- EpicSki Interview with James NiehuesLast edited: 9/14/16
- Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The SkiLast edited: 2/8/13
- Brief History Of Breckenridge By Lisa MercerLast edited: 4/26/11
- Hannes Schneider Father Of Modern SkiingLast edited: 4/27/11
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Skiing History Week, Aspen April 5-10post #1 of 58/1/15 at 11:34amThread Starterpost #2 of 58/1/15 at 5:40pmpost #3 of 58/4/15 at 6:47pm
Hi Seth, welcome to EpicSki. Congratulations on becoming President of the International Skiing History Association (ISHA) last year. That reminds me, my membership is due. I hope you drop in and share your knowledge and great yarns about our favorite sport.
For members here who are not aware of the ISHA, it is a non profit organizationpost #4 of 58/5/15 at 9:24pm
- Skiing History Week, Aspen April 5-10
- EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › Is it me or the skis? 1 minute ago
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 1 minute ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 17 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 19 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 25 minutes ago
- › Kastle, Stockli, Blizzard, Head, Fischer end of season blowout sale 31 minutes ago
- › How to get a razor edge? 40 minutes ago
- › How much wax does everyone use? 49 minutes ago
- › Review - '80s vintage 240cm Atomic Speed Skiing Skis 59 minutes ago
- › Side/base angles: please explain, thanks 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview