Mark your calendar! The event includes the annual ISHA Awards banquet, the Hall of Fame induction banquet, the Jerry Awards and film festival, special bargain rates on rooms and lift tickets. I'll post a link on details and booking soon. Meanwhile, here's a report on past Skiing History Weeks.https://skiinghistory.org/events
- topicSkiing Historytagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 9/27/15
Related Forum Threads
- May-June issue of Skiing History now online Last post on 6/8/16 at 9:28am in General Skiing Discussion
- First Skiing History Day at Whistler Last post on 2/29/16 at 8:15pm in General Skiing Discussion
- January-February issue of Skiing History is in the mail, with memorial to Stein Eriksen,... Last post on 1/21/16 at 11:45am in General Skiing Discussion
- November-December issue of Skiing History is in the mail Last post on 11/30/15 at 3:08pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Sept-Oct issue of Skiing History is in the mail Last post on 10/17/15 at 11:19am in General Skiing Discussion
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The SkiLast edited: 2/8/13
- Brief History Of Breckenridge By Lisa MercerLast edited: 4/26/11
- Hannes Schneider Father Of Modern SkiingLast edited: 4/27/11
- New Skis 1944 By Ott GanglLast edited: 4/27/11
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Skiing History Week, Aspen April 5-10post #1 of 58/1/15 at 11:34amThread Starterpost #2 of 58/1/15 at 5:40pmpost #3 of 58/4/15 at 6:47pm
Hi Seth, welcome to EpicSki. Congratulations on becoming President of the International Skiing History Association (ISHA) last year. That reminds me, my membership is due. I hope you drop in and share your knowledge and great yarns about our favorite sport.
For members here who are not aware of the ISHA, it is a non profit organizationpost #4 of 58/5/15 at 9:24pm
- Skiing History Week, Aspen April 5-10
- Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The Ski
- › Volkl One vs Two? 10 minutes ago
- › Recommend a pow ski that's actually good in chopped up snow??? 12 minutes ago
- › 10 epic years. 20 minutes ago
- › 2017 Salomon sth2 13 with 115 brakes new in box-black-white.$140... 24 minutes ago
- › Where can you buy the Zipfit liner Omfit / Spotfit Kit? 27 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD,... 31 minutes ago
- › school me on widths for pow/crud 33 minutes ago
- › Post Your Ski Videos Here! 35 minutes ago
- › 2016/2017 Wyoming/Montana/Idaho Updates and Discussion 37 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 42 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues