Mark your calendar! The event includes the annual ISHA Awards banquet, the Hall of Fame induction banquet, the Jerry Awards and film festival, special bargain rates on rooms and lift tickets. I'll post a link on details and booking soon. Meanwhile, here's a report on past Skiing History Weeks.https://skiinghistory.org/events
- topicSkiing Historytagged by Laurel Hill Crazie, 9/27/15
Related Forum Threads
- May-June issue of Skiing History now online Last post on 6/8/16 at 9:28am in General Skiing Discussion
- First Skiing History Day at Whistler Last post on 2/29/16 at 8:15pm in General Skiing Discussion
- January-February issue of Skiing History is in the mail, with memorial to Stein Eriksen,... Last post on 1/21/16 at 11:45am in General Skiing Discussion
- November-December issue of Skiing History is in the mail Last post on 11/30/15 at 3:08pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Sept-Oct issue of Skiing History is in the mail Last post on 10/17/15 at 11:19am in General Skiing Discussion
A Brief History of Alpine Skiing
Last edited: 2/13/17
- EpicSki Interview with James NiehuesLast edited: 9/14/16
- Hot Dog...Return of Bobbie Burns and The SkiLast edited: 2/8/13
- Brief History Of Breckenridge By Lisa MercerLast edited: 4/26/11
- Hannes Schneider Father Of Modern SkiingLast edited: 4/27/11
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Skiing History Week, Aspen April 5-10post #1 of 58/1/15 at 11:34amThread Starterpost #2 of 58/1/15 at 5:40pmpost #3 of 58/4/15 at 6:47pm
Hi Seth, welcome to EpicSki. Congratulations on becoming President of the International Skiing History Association (ISHA) last year. That reminds me, my membership is due. I hope you drop in and share your knowledge and great yarns about our favorite sport.
For members here who are not aware of the ISHA, it is a non profit organizationpost #4 of 58/5/15 at 9:24pm
- Skiing History Week, Aspen April 5-10
- EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 30 seconds ago
- › How to Travel for Free 1 minute ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 4 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 12 minutes ago
- › how many of you really love bumps? 14 minutes ago
- › Which sites are best for general snow and skiing talk now that... 21 minutes ago
- › Now that EpicSki is closing, which site is best for NZ snow reports... 24 minutes ago
- › Later Dudes 51 minutes ago
- › Mountain News Corporation Welcomes EpicSki.com!! 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review