I have plenty of vacation days in December and wanted to do a solo Ski trip somewhere outside US. Things I need to consider are,
- Snow conditions around 7th December
- Ease of getting Visa (Indian, on H1 here)
- Flight cost from Indianapolis
- Cost of living along slope-side.
- Overall experience, nature, people/culture, mountains, view, hiking on the free day etc
I am an Adv. Intermediate type of skiier and can handle most black diamonds at CO/UT but struggle with Moguls. So basically any ski resort with around 2000/2500+ elevation would be offer me most that I can handle. Last year I asked similar question for my first CO trip and forum did an awesome job helping me :). So looking for pointers now.
Thanks in advance.