Yep, it's the Hybrid 8.5 ti. I've not read anything good about it either.
Related Forum Threads
- Carving skis for an advanced intermediate noob....[for Colorado] Last post on 1/15/16 at 10:34am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Want to buy my wife new skis! [Utah intermediate for Powder Mountain] Last post on 1/2/16 at 1:35pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Best skis for ambitious upper intermediate woman? And test first, or buy? Last post on 11/5/15 at 10:21am in Ski Gear Discussion
- After five years of renting skis, I think its about time to commit. Help me choose? Last post on 3/8/13 at 10:00am in Ski Gear Discussion
- My 2nd annual Alta visit: 4/8/2017 - 4/11/2017 - An Intermediate's View Last post on Today at 12:50 pm in Trip Reports
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- MasterfitLast edited: 4/25/11
- Boot Fitters On EpicskiLast edited: 11/23/16
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Gear for Intermediate Skier - Page 5post #121 of 1248/19/15 at 7:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 1248/19/15 at 8:08amQuote:
Disappointing -- probably a packing error :(.
I've had good CS experiences with STP in the past. Doesn't look like they have a suitable replacement in stock. So while it doesn't look like they can swap something out for you, at the very least they should refund shipping both ways. I'd also ask for a 40% off code while I was at it as a way to compensate for your troubles. (They have 40% every so often to all who are signed up for a newsletter, making one for you shouldn't be too big an ask.)post #123 of 1248/19/15 at 9:39ampost #124 of 1248/19/15 at 8:55pmThread Starter
I ski faster than some...but I'm not a speed demon. So I think I'll return them. They did give me a $20 gift certificate. But it's still not worth the hassle of returning the things, that's why I thought about keeping them.
- Gear for Intermediate Skier
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 43 seconds ago
- › Taos Ski Club Trip Need To Change Dates? 14 minutes ago
- › Taos Ski Valley 2016-2017 Ski, Stoke, Weather 15 minutes ago
- › Rossignol Blackops 32 minutes ago
- › Help me with bindings 37 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 38 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 40 minutes ago
- › Before this site dies, please MA my shred 53 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 56 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review