Yep, it's the Hybrid 8.5 ti. I've not read anything good about it either.
Related Forum Threads
- Carving skis for an advanced intermediate noob....[for Colorado] Last post on 1/15/16 at 10:34am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Want to buy my wife new skis! [Utah intermediate for Powder Mountain] Last post on 1/2/16 at 1:35pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Best skis for ambitious upper intermediate woman? And test first, or buy? Last post on 11/5/15 at 10:21am in Ski Gear Discussion
- After five years of renting skis, I think its about time to commit. Help me choose? Last post on 3/8/13 at 10:00am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Rent or buy skis? [in SoCal, intermediate 2nd season] Last post on 12/5/16 at 7:53am in Ski Gear Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- MasterfitLast edited: 4/25/11
- Boot Fitters On EpicskiLast edited: 11/23/16
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Gear for Intermediate Skier - Page 5post #121 of 1248/19/15 at 7:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 1248/19/15 at 8:08amQuote:
Disappointing -- probably a packing error :(.
I've had good CS experiences with STP in the past. Doesn't look like they have a suitable replacement in stock. So while it doesn't look like they can swap something out for you, at the very least they should refund shipping both ways. I'd also ask for a 40% off code while I was at it as a way to compensate for your troubles. (They have 40% every so often to all who are signed up for a newsletter, making one for you shouldn't be too big an ask.)post #123 of 1248/19/15 at 9:39ampost #124 of 1248/19/15 at 8:55pmThread Starter
I ski faster than some...but I'm not a speed demon. So I think I'll return them. They did give me a $20 gift certificate. But it's still not worth the hassle of returning the things, that's why I thought about keeping them.
- Gear for Intermediate Skier
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 5 minutes ago
- › Copper mountain compared to vail and breckenridge 34 minutes ago
- › The Barriers To Good Skiing 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Bindings for Laser AX 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › 2016: 1, 2, or 3 ski quiver? 2 hours, 34 minutes ago
- › ispyderski.com 3 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Fischer Worldcup RC vs Dynastar Speed Course 67 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Car Camping - Drying Gear (without power outlets) 4 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 4 hours, 33 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues