Yep, it's the Hybrid 8.5 ti. I've not read anything good about it either.
Related Forum Threads
- Carving skis for an advanced intermediate noob....[for Colorado] Last post on 1/15/16 at 10:34am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Want to buy my wife new skis! [Utah intermediate for Powder Mountain] Last post on 1/2/16 at 1:35pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Best skis for ambitious upper intermediate woman? And test first, or buy? Last post on 11/5/15 at 10:21am in Ski Gear Discussion
- After five years of renting skis, I think its about time to commit. Help me choose? Last post on 3/8/13 at 10:00am in Ski Gear Discussion
- Boot Fitter in Mammoth CA Last post on 3/17/17 at 10:59am in Ask the Boot Guys
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- MasterfitLast edited: 4/25/11
- Boot Fitters On EpicskiLast edited: 11/23/16
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
Gear for Intermediate Skier - Page 5post #121 of 1248/19/15 at 7:02amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 1248/19/15 at 8:08amQuote:
Disappointing -- probably a packing error :(.
I've had good CS experiences with STP in the past. Doesn't look like they have a suitable replacement in stock. So while it doesn't look like they can swap something out for you, at the very least they should refund shipping both ways. I'd also ask for a 40% off code while I was at it as a way to compensate for your troubles. (They have 40% every so often to all who are signed up for a newsletter, making one for you shouldn't be too big an ask.)post #123 of 1248/19/15 at 9:39ampost #124 of 1248/19/15 at 8:55pmThread Starter
I ski faster than some...but I'm not a speed demon. So I think I'll return them. They did give me a $20 gift certificate. But it's still not worth the hassle of returning the things, that's why I thought about keeping them.
- Gear for Intermediate Skier
- › Rossignol SOUL 7's edge damage not warranteed 35 seconds ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 5 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 15 minutes ago
- › Lindsey Vonn 20 minutes ago
- › How to get a razor edge? 28 minutes ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 41 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 54 minutes ago
- › Mountain Collective 17/18 is out 55 minutes ago
- › Why don't more people carve? (started in "Ski Softly" thread) 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!