or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Off-Season Sports & The Lighter Side › Humour and Fun Stuff › Regarding health, diet and fitness
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Regarding health, diet and fitness

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
This topic on another forum got me thinking, Perhaps some of you may help me with an answer.

If I drank the contents of liter bottle of cheap wine last night while watching a tape replay of Ireland besting the Saudis' in the rain, and woke this morning with my head feeling very heavy,
How long must I continue to hold my head in my hands while sitting at my desk, before the calories are burned up?

I need to know so I can time the purchase of the next bottle of cheap wine.
I was planning to watch the US V Poland match tonight, but was concerned about my "heft".

I mean since I was watching the game, and it was raining and everything,...
Shouldn't it be alright to get back to the action as early as this evening? It being Friday and all.

Does it make a difference already knowing the outcome of the match?

No! No! don't tell me!

Thank you in advance for your consideration on this topic of wonder.

CalG
post #2 of 6
Alcohol calories consumed for medicinal purposes never count.
post #3 of 6
WTG,
My life is "medicinal purposes".

What's your definition?

S
post #4 of 6
No, not a life, a moment. In a film, the moment would come as the plot thickened, when the lead had just received grave news. Later that night, he or she gets out of bed, pours a small shot glass, and sits at the kitchen table. With a heavy sigh, the glass is downed. Dramatic close up of a face lit with a spotlight. That's medicinal. It's infrequent and the alcoholic dosage is small.
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally posted by CalG:
This topic on another forum got me thinking, Perhaps some of you may hep me with an answer.

If I drank the contents of liter bottle of cheap wine last night while watching a tape replay of Ireland besting the Saudis' in the rain ......
That could be dangerous, is your TV water-proof?

Quote:
..... and woke this morning with my head feeling very heavy,
How long must I continue to hold my head in my hands while sitting at my desk, before the calories are burned up?
Please be more specific how heavy is your head? (lbs or kg)

Quote:
I need to know so I can time the purchase of the next bottle of cheap wine.
I was planning to watch the US V Poland match tonight, but was concerned about my "heft".
Surely your german exercise book is the least of your worries?

Quote:
I mean since I was watching the game, and it was raining and everything,...
Shouldn't it be alright to get back to the action as early as this evening? It being Friday and all.

Does it make a difference already knowing the outcome of the match?
I thought you were talking about the USA v Poland match, what 'action' are you taking about?

Quote:
No! No! don't tell me!

Thank you in advance for your consideration on this topic of wonder.

CalG
OK I didn't say nuttin'

DB
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally posted by WhosThatGirl:
...a small shot glass...
This must be another cultural difference. What is a small shot? Is that a half pint?

S
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Humour and Fun Stuff
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Off-Season Sports & The Lighter Side › Humour and Fun Stuff › Regarding health, diet and fitness