|Originally posted by Springhill Crazie:
I'm glad you did. I thought that it would be best just to pick a date and place about a month out, after the season has started. Let's keep in touch through e-mail for planning after polling. It looks like 7S if he place of choice. I'd favor a latter meeting at Whitetail to draw the DC/Baltimore crowd that doesn't want to travel.
I also intend to announce a Gathering at Laurel. I talked to our group sales and we will issue group rates regardless of amount of participants. I'll wait until good natural coverage so the announcment will come quick. What da yunz guys think 'n'at?