Mostly cloudy with isolated snow showers. Chance of snow 20 percent. Lows 18 to 26. West wind 10 to 20 mph...becoming light and variable.
Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow or rain. Snow level 3000 feet. Highs in the 30s. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
Cloudy with areas of rain and snow. Snow level rising to 4000 feet. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Lows 25 to 35. South wind 10 to 20 mph.
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percnt chance of rain or snow snow level 4000 feet. Highs 40 to 46. South wind 10 to 20 mph.
Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain and snow. Snow level 4000 feet. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Breezy at times. Lows in the lower to mid 30s.
A chance of rain or snow. Snow level lowering to 1500 feet late. Breezy at times. Highs in the upper 30s to lower 40s.
Saturday through Monday
A chance of snow each day. Lows in the 20s. Highs in the mid 30s