I just checked the abasin web site and they have spring passes for 199.00. I would think the abasin-keystone pass is a much better deal at 299.00 for those thinking about buying a spring pass. -Kieth
Related Forum Threads
- Daddy-Daughter Ski Trip Last post on 9/4/15 at 9:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015-16 Colorado Weather Discussion Last post on 8/16/16 at 7:36am in General Skiing Discussion
- Rank the resorts on the Epic Pass? Last post on 10/10/15 at 3:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- What Makes the Epic Pass Valuable to You? Last post on 10/13/14 at 6:26am in General Skiing Discussion
- Summit County Colorado Trip! Questions... Last post on 3/30/14 at 1:17pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the AprilLast edited: 6/1/13
- In Praise of the Anti-ResortsLast edited: 5/28/13
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
abasin spring passpost #1 of 44/6/15 at 9:47amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 44/6/15 at 4:25pmQuote:
Keystone closes on Sunday. I'd drive to A-Basin this week.post #3 of 44/6/15 at 6:38pmQuote:
No, the full 2015/2016 pass is the better deal, because it works this spring and all of next year.post #4 of 44/6/15 at 8:12pmThread Starter
I just wasn't sure if the abasin-keystone pass included the remainder of this year as well for abasin. Even if it didn't,if you bought it before the 12th its still a great deal even with the blackout dates.
- abasin spring pass
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A Pictorial
- › your 2 or 3 ski quiver......2016 4 minutes ago
- › Advice for Crud/Tracked Snow Ski 4 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 14 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 15 minutes ago
- › Jay Peak and Stowe MLK weekend 15 minutes ago
- › Not-so-beginner skis for a beginner skier [for Canadian Rockies] 16 minutes ago
- › The Release & “Finishing your turns” 24 minutes ago
- › PCMR 3/28 - 4/2 25 minutes ago
- › Rossi Experience 88 sizing question 28 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Southeast/Mid-Atlantic meetups, weather (NC, VA, WV, MD,... 28 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues