I just checked the abasin web site and they have spring passes for 199.00. I would think the abasin-keystone pass is a much better deal at 299.00 for those thinking about buying a spring pass. -Kieth
Related Forum Threads
- East coaster headed west [4-day Epic Pass, lodging in Dillon, early Jan] Last post on 12/29/16 at 10:53am in General Skiing Discussion
- Daddy-Daughter Ski Trip Last post on 9/4/15 at 9:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015-16 Colorado Weather Discussion Last post on 8/16/16 at 7:36am in General Skiing Discussion
- Rank the resorts on the Epic Pass? Last post on 10/10/15 at 3:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- What Makes the Epic Pass Valuable to You? Last post on 10/13/14 at 6:26am in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2Last edited: 1/20/17
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the AprilLast edited: 6/1/13
- In Praise of the Anti-ResortsLast edited: 5/28/13
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
abasin spring passpost #1 of 44/6/15 at 9:47amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 44/6/15 at 4:25pmQuote:
Keystone closes on Sunday. I'd drive to A-Basin this week.post #3 of 44/6/15 at 6:38pmQuote:
No, the full 2015/2016 pass is the better deal, because it works this spring and all of next year.post #4 of 44/6/15 at 8:12pmThread Starter
I just wasn't sure if the abasin-keystone pass included the remainder of this year as well for abasin. Even if it didn't,if you bought it before the 12th its still a great deal even with the blackout dates.
- abasin spring pass
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2
- › Death Bed Confessions 35 minutes ago
- › What, no hockey fans? 51 minutes ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 1 hour, 45 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 2 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 8 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › FS Nordica Dobermann Spitfire Pro EDT skis, 162cm , NEW 17 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Praxis Concept 177cm w/ Salomon STH 13 17 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 19 hours, 10 minutes ago
- › My final thank you, good by and farewell VIDEO @ EpicSki - please... 22 hours, 44 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review