I just checked the abasin web site and they have spring passes for 199.00. I would think the abasin-keystone pass is a much better deal at 299.00 for those thinking about buying a spring pass. -Kieth
Related Forum Threads
- East coaster headed west [4-day Epic Pass, lodging in Dillon, early Jan] Last post on 12/29/16 at 10:53am in General Skiing Discussion
- Daddy-Daughter Ski Trip Last post on 9/4/15 at 9:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015-16 Colorado Weather Discussion Last post on 8/16/16 at 7:36am in General Skiing Discussion
- Rank the resorts on the Epic Pass? Last post on 10/10/15 at 3:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- What Makes the Epic Pass Valuable to You? Last post on 10/13/14 at 6:26am in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2Last edited: 1/20/17
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the AprilLast edited: 6/1/13
- In Praise of the Anti-ResortsLast edited: 5/28/13
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
abasin spring passpost #1 of 44/6/15 at 9:47amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 44/6/15 at 4:25pmQuote:
Keystone closes on Sunday. I'd drive to A-Basin this week.post #3 of 44/6/15 at 6:38pmQuote:
No, the full 2015/2016 pass is the better deal, because it works this spring and all of next year.post #4 of 44/6/15 at 8:12pmThread Starter
I just wasn't sure if the abasin-keystone pass included the remainder of this year as well for abasin. Even if it didn't,if you bought it before the 12th its still a great deal even with the blackout dates.
- abasin spring pass
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2
- › How is it that every fresh snow fall is greeted as "A POWDER DAY"? 20 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 24 minutes ago
- › Alta and/or Snowbird April 2017, will you be there? 30 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 1 hour, 57 minutes ago
- › Kastle skis -- vastly overrated ! What do you think ? 3 hours, 39 minutes ago
- › Nordica NRGY vs Enforcer 100 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Bad idea to practice on 27m skis before a 30m race? 4 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › Upcoming Wasatch Trip - Mar 30 - Apr 4 4 hours, 27 minutes ago
- › How Much Wax to Wax a Ski? That Was The Question. 4 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › How Long Do Skis Last? 4 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview