I just checked the abasin web site and they have spring passes for 199.00. I would think the abasin-keystone pass is a much better deal at 299.00 for those thinking about buying a spring pass. -Kieth
Related Forum Threads
- Daddy-Daughter Ski Trip Last post on 9/4/15 at 9:57pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2015-16 Colorado Weather Discussion Last post on 8/16/16 at 7:36am in General Skiing Discussion
- Rank the resorts on the Epic Pass? Last post on 10/10/15 at 3:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- What Makes the Epic Pass Valuable to You? Last post on 10/13/14 at 6:26am in General Skiing Discussion
- Summit County Colorado Trip! Questions... Last post on 3/30/14 at 1:17pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/17/16
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A PictorialLast edited: 1/5/16
- Colorado Spring Skiing: Don't Fear the AprilLast edited: 6/1/13
- In Praise of the Anti-ResortsLast edited: 5/28/13
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
abasin spring passpost #1 of 44/6/15 at 9:47amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 44/6/15 at 4:25pmQuote:
Keystone closes on Sunday. I'd drive to A-Basin this week.post #3 of 44/6/15 at 6:38pmQuote:
No, the full 2015/2016 pass is the better deal, because it works this spring and all of next year.post #4 of 44/6/15 at 8:12pmThread Starter
I just wasn't sure if the abasin-keystone pass included the remainder of this year as well for abasin. Even if it didn't,if you bought it before the 12th its still a great deal even with the blackout dates.
- abasin spring pass
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Arapahoe Basin, CO - A Pictorial
- › Boot fitting question as I think I've outgrown mine? 8 minutes ago
- › What Should our FEET FEEL? 17 minutes ago
- › 2017 season pass rates 22 minutes ago
- › Best Intermidiate/advanced skiis under $400 [for Colorado, to... 30 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 49 minutes ago
- › Planning a Heli-Skiing trip to BC 49 minutes ago
- › Just a little Pre Season STOKE! 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Vail to buy Whistler/Blackcomb 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › Ski Powder Highway 1 hour, 30 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer
- › 68 Days: A Story of Skiing's Life...