Originally Posted by axebiker
Let's hear some offers!
For the record...$125 for near new SP95's is NOT an offer. It's an insult. Especially from non-contributing Bears. Had it been from someone that has actually added something to this site, I can guarantee your offer would have been met with a different vibe. That said...
* If you "are taking a risk" buying skis you've never tried, that's YOUR problem, not mine. Risk? Really? Quit buying on the internet then.
* If you have to buy bindings, that's YOUR problem, not mine. I could really care less what they cost you. I sold 4 pair last week at ridiculous prices.
* If you think you know how much shipping is and require "proof", I'm happy to do so, but as I've shipped at least 5-6 pairs of skis this year already, I'm kinda knowledgeable. And I'm only asking for $25, which means I'm losing about $10-15 average on each shipment.
* If you wanna get "an awesome deal", roll the dice on eBay. You want an excellent, well-maintained set of boards from a former tech with a stellar seller reputation, talk to me. But don't whine about all your issues with having to buy skis you are "taking a risk on". I mean really...WTH?
* Telling you that I think Elan skis are an incredible quality and value is not "my concern". I don't think you know what "concern" means.
* If you want to buy "throw-away" skis, buy some beater skis somewhere else. Mine are far from it.
EDIT: My selling reputation here is beyond reproach, and the deals I give are "TGR-worthy" - and those of you who post over there know what I mean. My prices are better than almost anything you see out there, and the condition is ALWAYS better than one might expect...and it has been shown over and over.
To those "offended" by my observations...sorry. To those who know me and have dealt with me, my reputation precedes itself, and I thank you for having worked with me in the past.
Sorry for the attitude, but I can get pushed to a certain point...
Edited by axebiker - 4/3/15 at 7:35am