I'm interested in purchasing some skis for some casual skiing I do in the winter. Looking for something that's best "bang for the buck" - thank you
1. Where in the world are you skiing?
- Black Hills of South Dakota - annual trip to Colorado (Breck, Vail, Copper)
2. What kinds of terrain do you prefer (groomed runs, moguls, race course, park'n'pipe, trees, steeps, backcountry/sidecountry)
3.How many days a year do you ski?
4. How advanced are you as a skier?
Maybe a 5/10? Just started last year. I feel comfortable on milder black runs but take them slow.
5. What's your height and weight?