I repaired my ski and so far I've skied on it 3 days and it's holding up fine. I used my laser cutter to cut out an acrylic template. I clamped the template to my ski and used a new exacto to cut the base out to match the template. I also used the laser cutter to cut out a patch from the base material I ordered. Here's some pictures showing the process.
Acrylic template clampted to ski and base material cut away with exacto match template.
I used a dremel with wire brush attachment and cleaned up the metal tabs. I also used a dental pick and just cleaned up everything so I had a good surface for the epoxy. The ski had been in my basement (which is dry) for a week, so I wasn't worried about mousture.
Here's the patch cut out on my laser cutter
Here's everything clamped up. I used Hardman Epoxy-Orange-Very High Peel Strength Epoxy and I mixed in a little cut-up steel wool.
Here's the ski after I took the clamps off
Here's the ski after I filed and scraped it. It would be nice if you couldn't see the glue line. It still looks like this after 3 days of skiing. So far so good.