or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Mountain/Resort Related Forums › Resorts, Conditions & Travel › Likelihood of getting into DEN and traveling w/ snow coming
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Likelihood of getting into DEN and traveling w/ snow coming - Page 2

post #31 of 36

Edited by NayBreak - 2/19/15 at 11:45pm
post #32 of 36

sitting here watching it dump.........Thumbs Up

post #33 of 36

stopped....  pretty clear 

post #34 of 36
And stopped wink.gif.



First I-70 closure of this one is in the bag.
post #35 of 36

I won't decide how we're going until Sunday morning. Might go the back way into Breck up 285 if I-70 is messed up. It should be OK on Sunday as we'll be going in reverse to most of the traffic. I'll make the call to go over Vail pass of through Kremmling once we get over the divide. I have an SUV reserved but I will probably need to lobby for 4WD. They have always accommodated me in the past and I'll switch to FWD car if they want to put me in RWD SUV.

post #36 of 36
Projected totals have gone up and over a greater area.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Mountain/Resort Related Forums › Resorts, Conditions & Travel › Likelihood of getting into DEN and traveling w/ snow coming