Answer to your questions:
Check List for Fitting
1) You just have one, thin, clean ski sock in the boots
-- Correct. SmartWool socks
2) You just have a sock in the boot? (no thermals, jewelry, etc)
3) Your toe nails are trimmed short?
4) They are YOUR boots and not borrowed?
5) You are just skiing in your ski boots? (not walking, driving etc)?
-- Correct, except I do walk from parking lot to slopes when at my primary ski mountain. About a 2 minute walk.
6) You dry your liners out at night either with a dryer or remove liners?
-- No. I leave the boots over night out on the open floor, then put them away in a plastic bin/container for storage till next usage.
7) The left liner, the left footbed are in the left boot and this is on the left foot?
8) You are loosening the buckles if you are not skiing (while standing, on lifts, etc)
-- No. I only loosen the buckles when I go inside to the lodge and didn't include that time in my skiing hours calculation above.
9) You are not skiing all day in new boots? They need time to break in
-- 2-4 hours is my normal skiing time on the slopes. 6-8 hours only when I visit a 'real' mountain (resort) and never on first time new equipment.
10) Buckles are pointing to the outside?
So your boots are the right size, AND you are doing everything else right, but still the boots are not 100% right. These questions will help a boot fitter will have a better understanding of the problem and can start to help you:
Things to Ask: Better Or Worse = (BOW)
1) BOW with the buckles tighter or looser?
-- Better tighter
2) BOW with thinner or thicker socks?
-- SmartWool medium thickness ski socks
3) BOW with any footbeds (custom, stock, none, etc)?
4) BOW skiing, standing, or feet un-weighted (hanging off a chair lift)?
-- Better skiing and standing. Worse on lift.
5) BOW throughout the day (and when does the pain start?)
-- 45 minutes into skiing. Colder the day/evening, worse the pain.
6) BOW on the first vs the third day?
-- Zero issues, issue started after 91 skiing hours.
7) BOW on harder or easier terrain?
-- Same - easier or harder terrain. If I loosen straps I can not ski harder terrain as I have foot movement.
8) BOW with the power straps (Velcro straps) tighter or looser?
-- I have never changed that position , I keep it lightly snug fit.
9) BOW if you do any particular movements, or actions?
-- Aggressive style skiing.
10) Any medical, health, or weight changes since you used them last?