- 16,230 Posts. Joined 1/2000
- Location: about 85% of the time now at Steamboat.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBlizzardtagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- topicDemo Skistagged by marznc, 11/16/15
- brandDPStagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandFischertagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandHeadtagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandK2tagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandKastletagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandLinetagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandNordicatagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandRamptagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
Related Forum Threads
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 9/18/15 at 3:37am in Member Gear Reviews
- If you could be sponsored... Last post on 4/24/14 at 12:48pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2011 Mid-fat Ski Reviews: 80-100mm waist skis Last post on 1/5/11 at 8:03am in Member Gear Reviews
- Reports from SIA Copper: 95mm-The new hot category, Thumbnails Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:45pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Ski Magazine Buyer's Guide 2013 -Test Skis Disclosed Last post on 6/27/12 at 10:27pm in Ski Gear Discussion
2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
Last edited: 12/7/12
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 4/25/11
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Blizzard Brahma ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
SIA On-Snow Demos at Copper Mountain, 2015-2016 skis - Page 2post #31 of 339/8/15 at 6:54pmAnother great thread with reviews.post #32 of 333/12/16 at 11:10am
I got to ski the K2 fulluvit 98Ti last week for a few runs, and wow, what a nice ski. Very light, playful, and fun. Smooth, soft flex. I think this is my next "powder" ski, because it's friendliness and ease would take me to the next level.post #33 of 333/12/16 at 10:42pm
Hey @Twintip its been a while since we've seen you around.
I think you'll find some 2017 gear reviews by segbrown and some other favorites here. >>>>Thumbnail Reviews: SIA On-Snow Demo at Copper, 2016-17 Skis
- SIA On-Snow Demos at Copper Mountain, 2015-2016 skis
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
- › Where to ski to see majestic mountains out West (for intermediate... 17 minutes ago
- › How many sizes of skis will my child go through? 33 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 38 minutes ago
- › Quick Bonafide size question? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › AirBnB and VRBO Versus Ski Town Zoning Ordinances 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer