- 16,243 Posts. Joined 1/2000
- Location: about 85% of the time now at Steamboat.
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBlizzardtagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- topicDemo Skistagged by marznc, 11/16/15
- brandDPStagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandFischertagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandHeadtagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandK2tagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandKastletagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandLinetagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandNordicatagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
- brandRamptagged by Trekchick, 2/8/15
Related Forum Threads
- A layman’s look at the 2015 SIA demo days at Copper Last post on 9/18/15 at 3:37am in Member Gear Reviews
- If you could be sponsored... Last post on 4/24/14 at 12:48pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 2011 Mid-fat Ski Reviews: 80-100mm waist skis Last post on 1/5/11 at 8:03am in Member Gear Reviews
- Reports from SIA Copper: 95mm-The new hot category, Thumbnails Last post on 7/22/15 at 2:45pm in Member Gear Reviews
- Ski Magazine Buyer's Guide 2013 -Test Skis Disclosed Last post on 6/27/12 at 10:27pm in Ski Gear Discussion
2013 EpicSki Gear Guide
Last edited: 12/7/12
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 4/25/11
- 2011 Mid Fat Ski Reviews By DawgcatchingLast edited: 5/25/11
- 2017 Blizzard Black Pearl ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
- 2017 Blizzard Brahma ReviewLast edited: 8/4/16
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
SIA On-Snow Demos at Copper Mountain, 2015-2016 skis - Page 2post #31 of 339/8/15 at 6:54pmAnother great thread with reviews.post #32 of 333/12/16 at 11:10am
I got to ski the K2 fulluvit 98Ti last week for a few runs, and wow, what a nice ski. Very light, playful, and fun. Smooth, soft flex. I think this is my next "powder" ski, because it's friendliness and ease would take me to the next level.post #33 of 333/12/16 at 10:42pm
Hey @Twintip its been a while since we've seen you around.
I think you'll find some 2017 gear reviews by segbrown and some other favorites here. >>>>Thumbnail Reviews: SIA On-Snow Demo at Copper, 2016-17 Skis
- SIA On-Snow Demos at Copper Mountain, 2015-2016 skis
- 2011 Big Mountain Ski Reviews By Dawgcatching
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 2 minutes ago
- › Upcoming Wasatch Trip - Mar 30 - Apr 4 11 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat 12 minutes ago
- › Alta and/or Snowbird April 2017, will you be there? 18 minutes ago
- › Buying passes for the next N.A. season, 2017-18, don't wait until... 22 minutes ago
- › Zipfit Owners 23 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 23 minutes ago
- › 2018 Demo Day results: Sierra At Tahoe demo 25 minutes ago
- › Skinning vs Cross Country 32 minutes ago
- › Brighton/Solitude v. Sbird/Alta 35 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview