Snowbird and Alta are your only 2 options left - according to the wasatchsnowforecast 8-16' is possible this weekend with most coming saturday so i would expect a decent crowd at both resorts but I'd say definitely worth bringing your gear for one last hurrah
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Solo Ski Trip!?!? Salt Lake city/Park City Last post on 2/3/14 at 10:36am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on Today at 9:40 am in General Skiing Discussion
- Utah where to ski next few days lift tickets, 3 weeks in Utah for family of 5 Last post on 12/20/13 at 10:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Roads to BCC and LCC in two wheel drive? Last post on 12/27/12 at 10:59am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- SKI Magazine Resort Survey Results, 2012-2013 Last post on 3/2/13 at 1:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- EpicSki Interview with Tim EastleyLast edited: 12/19/16
- EpicSki Interview with James NiehuesLast edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
- Alta - An Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/23/13
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion - Page 11post #301 of 3094/23/15 at 11:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #302 of 3094/24/15 at 5:48ampost #303 of 3094/24/15 at 6:07amQuote:
Hopefully they left the ropes up and can open the lift if they want. I was hoping they might open Supreme as a surprise during the last storm, but then I remembered them taking ropelines down on Sunday. Sugarloaf doesn't have nearly as many ropelines as Supreme, and with the terrain acceesable anyways, who knows?post #304 of 3094/24/15 at 1:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by RunSki
Hopefully they left the ropes up and can open the lift if they want. I was hoping they might open Supreme as a surprise during the last storm, but then I remembered them taking ropelines down on Sunday. Sugarloaf doesn't have nearly as many ropelines as Supreme, and with the terrain acceesable anyways, who knows?
They won't run Sugarloaf, but they often groom a run off that side anyway. With a foot of new it could be quite nice.post #305 of 3095/4/15 at 2:57pmpost #306 of 3095/4/15 at 3:07pm
I haven't skied it in a couple of weeks, but reports are that it isn't:
Mineral Basin last day was Sunday.
Peruvian side closed for construction a week ago.
A portion of Bass Highway from Gad Valley to Tram is melted off.
So, only real choice is Little Cloud if you don't want to take off your skis and walk. Last day is May 10.post #307 of 3095/4/15 at 8:40pm
Little Cloud is the only thing open now. Mineral was getting pretty rough. Skiing off Road to Provo was good, but your skis took a bit of a beating getting there. If they can manage to push enough snow up there to keep it open, it will probably be good next week. Regulator was decent, but again, the top was pretty rough. Skiing is good in places but you are definitely going to get some rocks. I got a core shot somewhere without knowing it.post #308 of 3095/5/15 at 11:33am
This thread is locked
- 2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with Tim Eastley
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 1 minute ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 18 minutes ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 26 minutes ago
- › Everybody Laugh at the Funny Joke (bye bye) 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › PA/DE/So. NJ 2016/2017 1 hour, 47 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 5 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 6 hours, 1 minute ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review