Snowbird and Alta are your only 2 options left - according to the wasatchsnowforecast 8-16' is possible this weekend with most coming saturday so i would expect a decent crowd at both resorts but I'd say definitely worth bringing your gear for one last hurrah
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Solo Ski Trip!?!? Salt Lake city/Park City Last post on 2/3/14 at 10:36am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on Today at 7:31 am in General Skiing Discussion
- Utah where to ski next few days lift tickets, 3 weeks in Utah for family of 5 Last post on 12/20/13 at 10:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Roads to BCC and LCC in two wheel drive? Last post on 12/27/12 at 10:59am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- SKI Magazine Resort Survey Results, 2012-2013 Last post on 3/2/13 at 1:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- EpicSki Interview with Tim EastleyLast edited: 12/19/16
- EpicSki Interview with James NiehuesLast edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
- Alta - An Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/23/13
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion - Page 11post #301 of 3094/23/15 at 11:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #302 of 3094/24/15 at 5:48ampost #303 of 3094/24/15 at 6:07amQuote:
Hopefully they left the ropes up and can open the lift if they want. I was hoping they might open Supreme as a surprise during the last storm, but then I remembered them taking ropelines down on Sunday. Sugarloaf doesn't have nearly as many ropelines as Supreme, and with the terrain acceesable anyways, who knows?post #304 of 3094/24/15 at 1:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by RunSki
Hopefully they left the ropes up and can open the lift if they want. I was hoping they might open Supreme as a surprise during the last storm, but then I remembered them taking ropelines down on Sunday. Sugarloaf doesn't have nearly as many ropelines as Supreme, and with the terrain acceesable anyways, who knows?
They won't run Sugarloaf, but they often groom a run off that side anyway. With a foot of new it could be quite nice.post #305 of 3095/4/15 at 2:57pmpost #306 of 3095/4/15 at 3:07pm
I haven't skied it in a couple of weeks, but reports are that it isn't:
Mineral Basin last day was Sunday.
Peruvian side closed for construction a week ago.
A portion of Bass Highway from Gad Valley to Tram is melted off.
So, only real choice is Little Cloud if you don't want to take off your skis and walk. Last day is May 10.post #307 of 3095/4/15 at 8:40pm
Little Cloud is the only thing open now. Mineral was getting pretty rough. Skiing off Road to Provo was good, but your skis took a bit of a beating getting there. If they can manage to push enough snow up there to keep it open, it will probably be good next week. Regulator was decent, but again, the top was pretty rough. Skiing is good in places but you are definitely going to get some rocks. I got a core shot somewhere without knowing it.post #308 of 3095/5/15 at 11:33am
This thread is locked
- 2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with Tim Eastley
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 10 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 12 minutes ago
- › Skis, Old vs New 14 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 20 minutes ago
- › Ski Boots - size question 25 minutes ago
- › Fat-ypus E-Motions 35 minutes ago
- › Picture of the day... 52 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 56 minutes ago
- › Quick Question on Buying First Pair of Boots 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › How fast do you ski? 1 hour, 20 minutes ago
- › Okemo Mountain by TRobertson
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview