Snowbird and Alta are your only 2 options left - according to the wasatchsnowforecast 8-16' is possible this weekend with most coming saturday so i would expect a decent crowd at both resorts but I'd say definitely worth bringing your gear for one last hurrah
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Solo Ski Trip!?!? Salt Lake city/Park City Last post on 2/3/14 at 10:36am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Utah where to ski next few days lift tickets, 3 weeks in Utah for family of 5 Last post on 12/20/13 at 10:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Roads to BCC and LCC in two wheel drive? Last post on 12/27/12 at 10:59am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- SKI Magazine Resort Survey Results, 2012-2013 Last post on 3/2/13 at 1:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Good news for Utah skiers Last post on 9/2/12 at 10:32pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- EpicSki Interview with James NiehuesLast edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
- Alta - An Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/23/13
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion - Page 11post #301 of 3094/23/15 at 11:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #302 of 3094/24/15 at 5:48ampost #303 of 3094/24/15 at 6:07amQuote:
Hopefully they left the ropes up and can open the lift if they want. I was hoping they might open Supreme as a surprise during the last storm, but then I remembered them taking ropelines down on Sunday. Sugarloaf doesn't have nearly as many ropelines as Supreme, and with the terrain acceesable anyways, who knows?post #304 of 3094/24/15 at 1:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by RunSki
Hopefully they left the ropes up and can open the lift if they want. I was hoping they might open Supreme as a surprise during the last storm, but then I remembered them taking ropelines down on Sunday. Sugarloaf doesn't have nearly as many ropelines as Supreme, and with the terrain acceesable anyways, who knows?
They won't run Sugarloaf, but they often groom a run off that side anyway. With a foot of new it could be quite nice.post #305 of 3095/4/15 at 2:57pmpost #306 of 3095/4/15 at 3:07pm
I haven't skied it in a couple of weeks, but reports are that it isn't:
Mineral Basin last day was Sunday.
Peruvian side closed for construction a week ago.
A portion of Bass Highway from Gad Valley to Tram is melted off.
So, only real choice is Little Cloud if you don't want to take off your skis and walk. Last day is May 10.post #307 of 3095/4/15 at 8:40pm
Little Cloud is the only thing open now. Mineral was getting pretty rough. Skiing off Road to Provo was good, but your skis took a bit of a beating getting there. If they can manage to push enough snow up there to keep it open, it will probably be good next week. Regulator was decent, but again, the top was pretty rough. Skiing is good in places but you are definitely going to get some rocks. I got a core shot somewhere without knowing it.post #308 of 3095/5/15 at 11:33am
This thread is locked
- 2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › Little Areas That Rock! 38 minutes ago
- › Ski Rack: Top of Vehicle with 6-8 Skis? 53 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour ago
- › How do I know if my ski binding position is in the proper place for... 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Basic entry level poles? 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Edges and Bases. Where to start ? This is 'approximatley'... 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
- › Two new lifts at Powder Mountain? 1 hour, 58 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 2 hours ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 2 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer