Snowbird and Alta are your only 2 options left - according to the wasatchsnowforecast 8-16' is possible this weekend with most coming saturday so i would expect a decent crowd at both resorts but I'd say definitely worth bringing your gear for one last hurrah
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Solo Ski Trip!?!? Salt Lake city/Park City Last post on 2/3/14 at 10:36am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on Today at 5:23 am in General Skiing Discussion
- Utah where to ski next few days lift tickets, 3 weeks in Utah for family of 5 Last post on 12/20/13 at 10:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Roads to BCC and LCC in two wheel drive? Last post on 12/27/12 at 10:59am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- SKI Magazine Resort Survey Results, 2012-2013 Last post on 3/2/13 at 1:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- EpicSki Interview with James NiehuesLast edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
- Alta - An Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/23/13
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion - Page 11post #301 of 3094/23/15 at 11:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #302 of 3094/24/15 at 5:48ampost #303 of 3094/24/15 at 6:07amQuote:
Hopefully they left the ropes up and can open the lift if they want. I was hoping they might open Supreme as a surprise during the last storm, but then I remembered them taking ropelines down on Sunday. Sugarloaf doesn't have nearly as many ropelines as Supreme, and with the terrain acceesable anyways, who knows?post #304 of 3094/24/15 at 1:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by RunSki
Hopefully they left the ropes up and can open the lift if they want. I was hoping they might open Supreme as a surprise during the last storm, but then I remembered them taking ropelines down on Sunday. Sugarloaf doesn't have nearly as many ropelines as Supreme, and with the terrain acceesable anyways, who knows?
They won't run Sugarloaf, but they often groom a run off that side anyway. With a foot of new it could be quite nice.post #305 of 3095/4/15 at 2:57pmpost #306 of 3095/4/15 at 3:07pm
I haven't skied it in a couple of weeks, but reports are that it isn't:
Mineral Basin last day was Sunday.
Peruvian side closed for construction a week ago.
A portion of Bass Highway from Gad Valley to Tram is melted off.
So, only real choice is Little Cloud if you don't want to take off your skis and walk. Last day is May 10.post #307 of 3095/4/15 at 8:40pm
Little Cloud is the only thing open now. Mineral was getting pretty rough. Skiing off Road to Provo was good, but your skis took a bit of a beating getting there. If they can manage to push enough snow up there to keep it open, it will probably be good next week. Regulator was decent, but again, the top was pretty rough. Skiing is good in places but you are definitely going to get some rocks. I got a core shot somewhere without knowing it.post #308 of 3095/5/15 at 11:33am
This thread is locked
- 2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › Calling all Minnesota Epicskiers 2016-2017 2 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 9 minutes ago
- › Recommend a pow ski that's actually good in chopped up snow??? 10 minutes ago
- › Venting 12 minutes ago
- › 2016/2017 Wyoming/Montana/Idaho Updates and Discussion 15 minutes ago
- › US housing discussion including ski country 26 minutes ago
- › Sizing wisdom needed. 173 or 180 Brahmas? 31 minutes ago
- › Where to tune skis with no garage? 33 minutes ago
- › Resorts with most challenging terrain and prettiest views in New... 44 minutes ago
- › Always facing uphill 46 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis