- short length / short inseam (I'm about 28" with a 33" waist).
- waterproof, maybe GoreTex or eVent
- zero insulation
- obviously some tougher fabric around wear points and for ski boots
- side zips for ventilation, preferably full side
- suspenders highly preferred
- baggy-ish fit for layering a fleece pant underneath
While we are on the subject, does anyone have a similar waterproof shell jacket they can recommend? I'm a 5'5" guy and medium jackets always have sleeves that are too long but a small jacket means I can't layer effectively.
The Spyder Axel seems to come close but still has insulation.
Edited by fuzzybabybunny - 1/23/15 at 1:30pm