post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 



I have new boots and insoles, I want to move the boot heaters from my old insoles to the new insoles. My boot fitter had run out of the adhesive covering to place over the top of the heating element, he can order some more but it will take a few weeks.


Can anyone suggest where I might get some?


I thought the kt tape you get from medical stores might be a good alternative?