or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Après-Ski › When the pow hounds get restless...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

When the pow hounds get restless...

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

We start seeing this here in AZ:

 

 

Taken today, it is warm, like April warm up there.  :mad

post #2 of 7

It's Gumby and a hair shirt! And a bad bear suit.

I think it's hilarious. Although shirtless dude could use some manscaping and perhaps a few weeks at the gym :D

post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by contesstant View Post
 

It's Gumby and a hair shirt! And a bad bear suit.

I think it's hilarious. Although shirtless dude could use some manscaping and perhaps a few weeks at the gym :D

what,

 

You dont like the one pack ?????

post #4 of 7

Yes, well I think that might qualify as a keg, or at the very least a pony keg.

 

That picture is just hilarious.

post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by contesstant View Post

Yes, well I think that might qualify as a keg, or at the very least a pony keg.

That picture is just hilarious.

Gee you moved to Utah where there is snow

I'm stuck here in Tahoe taking my one pack to pony keg level

See you at Jackson hole ?
post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by near nyquist View Post


Gee you moved to Utah where there is snow

I'm stuck here in Tahoe taking my one pack to pony keg level

See you at Jackson hole ?


And things started out so promising in Tahoe! FWIW it's been dry here for two+ weeks. And warm enough this week that I'm surprised I haven't seen any pony kegs ;)

 

Doubtful about JH, although I'd dearly love to. If I do go, it'll be a last-minute decision.

post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by contesstant View Post
 


And things started out so promising in Tahoe! FWIW it's been dry here for two+ weeks. And warm enough this week that I'm surprised I haven't seen any pony kegs ;)

 

Doubtful about JH, although I'd dearly love to. If I do go, it'll be a last-minute decision.

Those are the best kinds, hope to see you up here for a few days :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Après-Ski
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Après-Ski › When the pow hounds get restless...