I am a brand new member of this community and wanted to say thanks first for all of the insightful information. It's going to take me a long time to go back and read the quality posts over the years.
I am looking for a recommendation for an instructor at Copper Mountain's ski school. If the following matters, a little about myself:
- Male, 35 years old
- Athletic, but certainly not in great shape
- I've skiied a handful of times in the past 6-7 years, greens and some blues.
- The above statement is why I'm looking for lessons. I want to progress from I can ski all greens and may talk myself into a blue here or there to skiing all blues comfortably and may talk myself into a black here or there.
- I've got 4 boys that are going to start skiing this year as we just moved to Colorado in the last year. The older and more athletic boys are going to pass me up pretty quickly and I'd like for old dad to be able to hang with them as long as possible.
- I'm pretty much available any time during the week since I work from home.
So if you're an instructor at Copper that can help, have had great experience with instructors at Copper in similar situations, or just know a coach that is great overall, I'd certainly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!