or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear › WTB and PSA for Gear › WTB : Front range and Summit/Eagle bears - GS SL or piste performance ski.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

WTB : Front range and Summit/Eagle bears - GS SL or piste performance ski.

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
I'm ensconced for a while in CO and could only bring 2 pairs of skis and a board. Needless to say I erred on the wide side of my quiver. So I'd be interested in anyone who has any near junker full size GS,SL or piste performance skis with a tiny bit of life in them. You can even have them back before I leave otherwise I'll donate them elsewhere on here. Bindings that would adjust to 317mm BSL even better.

So what's anyone got? Base/ edge dings no problem if they still work.
post #2 of 10

Wrong part of the world I'm afraid FB.  Could have helped you out in Tahoe

post #3 of 10
How about a pair of blizzard 8.1 Magnums in a 176. They are not junker skis but you are welcome to borrow them assuming they meet your needs. I almost never ski them
post #4 of 10
Thread Starter 
Hey I'm hoping to hit Tahoe in Miracle March. If it ain't so miraculous I might be asking to borrow a pair yet.
post #5 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGASkiDawg View Post

How about a pair of blizzard 8.1 Magnums in a 176. They are not junker skis but you are welcome to borrow them assuming they meet your needs. I almost never ski them

That's very generous of you. Could be a good call- about 80mm waist? My needs are fairly simple - just want something to have fun with on the odd groomer day without overpowering them. Even better if there is some bump versatility.
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbob View Post

That's very generous of you. Could be a good call- about 80mm waist? My needs are fairly simple - just want something to have fun with on the odd groomer day without overpowering them. Even better if there is some bump versatility.



That's a fair enough description of the 8.1.
post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbob View Post

Hey I'm hoping to hit Tahoe in Miracle March. If it ain't so miraculous I might be asking to borrow a pair yet.


Let me know when you are coming Bob and we will try to get a ski day together - even if you are English...:D

post #8 of 10
Thread Starter 
Will do and I'll bring my Alec Salmond commemorative hanky for any jockists to dry their eyes wink.gif
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatbob View Post

Will do and I'll bring my Alec Salmond commemorative hanky for any jockists to dry their eyes wink.gif


well for once we are in agreement.  Even as a proud Scotsman i would have voted no.  Europe didn't need another failed socialist republic (Greece) with bad weather :)- and thats what Scotland would have degenerated into within 2 years...   especially when you look at what has happened to the price of oil since then - Salmond actually dodged a bullet though he didn't realize it at the time  

post #10 of 10
Thread Starter 
Bump to say all sorted. Thanks to UGASkiDawg for being a very generous bear. Good to meet you and Charlie.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: WTB and PSA for Gear
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Market Place › Gear Swap - Buy & Sell Gear › WTB and PSA for Gear › WTB : Front range and Summit/Eagle bears - GS SL or piste performance ski.