Lots of interesting stuff in that forecast, I'm excited to see the update. Even if it ends up being 6" that would make for some nice turns Tuesday morning.
Unfortunately for me snow is my enemy at the moment, I was supposed to fly to SLC this morning but my flight was cancelled because of a snow storm. Now I'm trying to rearrange all my reservations. This is turning into a shit start to my trip
Ouch. I guess what really hurts is that the snow delay is on the outbound leg at the point of departure and not the destination where you'll be skiing. Hope you're wheels up soon and have a safe flight.