or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Ski Gear Discussion › Anyone try the 2015 Dodge ski boots?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Anyone try the 2015 Dodge ski boots?

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

I have the 2012 model and they rock. The new boot looks like it has some improvements but I don't like the new remote fit option.

 

Thanks to all who reply.

 

 

Johnny

post #2 of 9
Thread Starter 

I specifically would like to hear about how people were fitted. As I mentioned, I think the remote fit is a bad idea.

 

 

Johnny

post #3 of 9

We're on the second year with our remote fit system with great success. About 60% of our customers go this route with the other 40% coming to our shop in Essex Jct., VT. Of course it is better to have our customers come to our shop for hands on fitting, but our customer satisfaction rate is, on the whole, better with our remote fit system than with the retail based boot fitters we used in the past.

 

We can offer many more variations and options than a typical boot fitter can. For example, we have two different tongues (high volume and low volume), 4 different liners (standard length, +5mm, standard calf and low calf), wide last (102mm) and regular last (98mm), any flex between 90 and 150 and many other tweaks. The direct contact with our customer also allows us to understand our customer needs better and to provide a more personal experience.

 

If after delivery further adjustments are needed FedEx ground is quick, cheap and we can turn the boots around in one day.

 

Download our fit kit from our website and get a free fit evaluation.

post #4 of 9

Second call: Any other Dodge boot users/owners out there with current experiences to share….especially 2015 model. Onyx--I get that it is difficult to talk about upcoming improvements--but in the spirit of  SIA season--are there any enhancements that potential buyers can look forward to next season.

post #5 of 9

We have a new model in the works but the introduction won't be until the winter of 2016/17 at the earliest. No planned changes for next year. We are very happy with the 2015 boot.

post #6 of 9

Onyx do you do the Ski Bum race? Just wondering if I know you.

post #7 of 9

I do.

post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by onyx View Post
 

 

Download our fit kit from our website and get a free fit evaluation.

So what's your website URL?

post #9 of 9
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ski Gear Discussion
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › On the Snow (Skiing Forums) › Ski Gear Discussion › Anyone try the 2015 Dodge ski boots?