Looking for a 2nd pair of skis to complement my 2014 Rossignol E88's (178).
I thought I'd try to find something more groomer oriented, with a more narrow waist. I'd like to find something used and would also like to practice tuning them.
Anyhow, here are some skis for sale locally. Most are old. Would like to find something that's at least decent and has some relatively modern tech.
1. K2 Escape 4500 181 cm. $60. New in plastic. No bindings, so may have too much money in these to make sense.
2. Rossignol Avenger 82 TI Skis w/ Axial 2 TPX Bindings. 170 cm. $185. Says skied 36 times.
3. K2 GT6 Patriot Skis. Unsure of the size. Come with bindings. $35
4. Rossignol Pursuit 16 ti. 170cm. $450. Listed as new. More than I want to pay, but appear to be the newest of the bunch.
5. Dynastar Anthea 3.1 T160. Unsure of the size. Still in wrapper. $35. No bindings.
6. K2 MoD 7/8 All Mountain Snow Skis & Salomon Bindings. 170 cm. $150
7. Salomon L190 "Cross Max" Skis. Salomon "9/12" TI Bindings. Unsure of the length. $95. Like new.
8. K2 Magic 3.5 188 intermediate/advanced skis with Tyrolia T7 bindings. $45.
9. Volant Power T3 with bindings. 190 cm. $50.
Any winners here, or are they all duds?