I think we have things working again.
What happened is that we exceeded our storage space capacity (again), but the strange thing is that I checked the storage capacity before I left the country a week ago (Hola from Ecuador!) to make sure this would not happen and when I checked we had tons of space left. But something unusual happened and the software created a big new file that took up the rest of our storage space. Anyway, that shuld be fixed now -- but let me know if you find something in the sopftware not working.
A HUGE thanks to dchan. He figured out the problem, and the forum would likely have been down for a lot longer if it weren't for his fancy footwork. Thanks!!!