I'm not sure if this episode is #4-part 2 or if its episode 5 so we'll just roll with it and see who watches this continuing web series.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandKastletagged by Trekchick, 10/10/14
Related Forum Threads
- Kastle ski demo in Whistler Last post on 9/5/16 at 12:27pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2016 Kastle MX88 or 2017 Kastle MX89 ? Last post on 8/29/16 at 5:39pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- FX94 length - Vermont and Utah Last post on 8/23/16 at 3:36pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- New Kastle skis Last post on 9/20/16 at 8:45pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Eastern Mid Fat Comparison Kastle, MX88 and 83, Head Monster 88 and 83. Last post on 4/10/16 at 5:29pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Must watch - The Faces of Dav - Page 2
I think they mean it's part 2 of "The Explorer" which is the 5th episode over all. Put another way, the title of the 5th episode is "The Explorer Part 2".
Interesting to see the avy part... I've just been reading up on that after encountering some talk of it on this site (never having skied anywhere to worry about it). Neat to see someone taking that into consideration, even though they pushed their luck.
There was a bonus round from Episode #6, with the crazy holidays I missed posting it.
Now, on to Episode #7
From Chris Davenport's Facebook wall
Even though I have focused a lot on my mountaineering lately, that doesn't mean I don't love a good old fashioned pow chase!
Teaser for episode 7 of #FacesOfDav — The Powder Hound — is here! Episode tomorrow with Chris Benchetler and crew at CMH Heli Skiing and Heli Hiking.
Now I want to go to Revelstoke!
Cool... Those were great too... but too short! I liked the ridiculousness of skiing with 6 Go Pros.
Here's the link to the Red Bull page with all the videos : http://www.redbull.com/us/en/snow/video-series/1331683100742/the-faces-of-dav-video-series
Chris Davenport has completed another of the 14er's in his quest.
Here is a post from yesterday's Facebook feed
And a photo from today along with commentary.
From the top of #StewartPeak on Wednesday. We may look stoked, but it was a rough slog.
I'm off to Telluride for the Telluride Film Festival now and then we take off Monday back into the Weminuche for #JaggedPeak which many consider the hardest in the state. We don't even know if it has ever had a ski descent on its flanks. You can't ski from the top as its a spine of rocky spires. So we will see. Stay Tuned...
With all the crazy storms that have been hitting Colorado, I can imagine that climbing is tougher than usual. This is one Bad Ass crew!
Now that is cool: taking Canale Holzer on skis "I just made", what a trip! Kaestle - the ski brand of choice at Aspen-Snowmass, good skis , we used them. This is a really enjoyable series, his kids skiing with him, now that is nice. Only question for Mr. Daveport as he has earned his way (by being this nomadic amazing adventurer) to ski the great terrain on this planet, why aren't his kids skiing with him on such terrain ? His kids are excellent skiers, enjoyed that thoroughly! It was real nice to see him with his kids, and Jesse Davenport is a serious skier herself, and Aspen Ski Patrol. Love the humility too. This series is just too cool for school!
- Must watch - The Faces of Dav
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 3 minutes ago
- › Blizzard Bonafide vs Nordica Enforcer 18 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 28 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 31 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 35 minutes ago
- › Beginner boots rent vs buying + ski/walk mode 40 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 50 minutes ago
- › Where HAVE you skied? 53 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 56 minutes ago
- › How many sizes of skis will my child go through? 1 hour ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer