I'm not sure if this episode is #4-part 2 or if its episode 5 so we'll just roll with it and see who watches this continuing web series.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandKastletagged by Trekchick, 10/10/14
Related Forum Threads
- I want to taste the Kastle Kool-Aid but... Last post on 4/9/17 at 5:15pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Looking to puchase Kastles MX74, are they wirth extra cost over MX 70? Last post on 1/26/17 at 1:50pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- Kastle ski demo in Whistler Last post on 9/5/16 at 12:27pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- 2016 Kastle MX88 or 2017 Kastle MX89 ? Last post on 8/29/16 at 5:39pm in Ski Gear Discussion
- FX94 length - Vermont and Utah Last post on 8/23/16 at 3:36pm in Ski Gear Discussion
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Must watch - The Faces of Dav - Page 2
I think they mean it's part 2 of "The Explorer" which is the 5th episode over all. Put another way, the title of the 5th episode is "The Explorer Part 2".
Interesting to see the avy part... I've just been reading up on that after encountering some talk of it on this site (never having skied anywhere to worry about it). Neat to see someone taking that into consideration, even though they pushed their luck.
There was a bonus round from Episode #6, with the crazy holidays I missed posting it.
Now, on to Episode #7
From Chris Davenport's Facebook wall
Even though I have focused a lot on my mountaineering lately, that doesn't mean I don't love a good old fashioned pow chase!
Teaser for episode 7 of #FacesOfDav — The Powder Hound — is here! Episode tomorrow with Chris Benchetler and crew at CMH Heli Skiing and Heli Hiking.
Now I want to go to Revelstoke!
Cool... Those were great too... but too short! I liked the ridiculousness of skiing with 6 Go Pros.
Here's the link to the Red Bull page with all the videos : http://www.redbull.com/us/en/snow/video-series/1331683100742/the-faces-of-dav-video-series
Chris Davenport has completed another of the 14er's in his quest.
Here is a post from yesterday's Facebook feed
And a photo from today along with commentary.
From the top of #StewartPeak on Wednesday. We may look stoked, but it was a rough slog.
I'm off to Telluride for the Telluride Film Festival now and then we take off Monday back into the Weminuche for #JaggedPeak which many consider the hardest in the state. We don't even know if it has ever had a ski descent on its flanks. You can't ski from the top as its a spine of rocky spires. So we will see. Stay Tuned...
With all the crazy storms that have been hitting Colorado, I can imagine that climbing is tougher than usual. This is one Bad Ass crew!
Now that is cool: taking Canale Holzer on skis "I just made", what a trip! Kaestle - the ski brand of choice at Aspen-Snowmass, good skis , we used them. This is a really enjoyable series, his kids skiing with him, now that is nice. Only question for Mr. Daveport as he has earned his way (by being this nomadic amazing adventurer) to ski the great terrain on this planet, why aren't his kids skiing with him on such terrain ? His kids are excellent skiers, enjoyed that thoroughly! It was real nice to see him with his kids, and Jesse Davenport is a serious skier herself, and Aspen Ski Patrol. Love the humility too. This series is just too cool for school!
- Must watch - The Faces of Dav
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 1 minute ago
- › Monster 83 last minute confirmation on length 48 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking, right now? 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Ballet Skis 150 cm 2 hours, 20 minutes ago
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › Korean Mogul Lesson Video 2 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL 2017 MLB THREAD...SUCK IT CHOWDS 3 hours, 1 minute ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 3 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › Rossignol Blackops 3 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review