- 634 Posts. Joined 7/2002
- Location: Behind the Zion Curtain
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemSnowbirdtagged by marznc, 9/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- LCC and Utah environs early Apr 2017 Last post on 4/24/17 at 8:24am in Trip Reports
- Alta and/or Snowbird April 2017, will you be there? Last post on 4/10/17 at 5:31am in Getting Together, Gatherings and Let's Go
- Upcoming Wasatch Trip - Mar 30 - Apr 4 Last post on 4/16/17 at 8:06am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Snowbird: March 2-5, First Trip Last post on 2/22/17 at 9:28am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Snowbird Powder Panic Video Last post on 3/13/17 at 7:34am in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
- Snowbird Unofficial Guide
Snowbird, Hidden Peak Restaurant
post #1 of 6
9/19/14 at 9:16pm
Snowbird put up a pic of what the new facility on top of the tram will look like. It is certainly in Snowbird style, looks like it'll withstand anything Mother Nature can throw at it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
9/20/14 at 12:44am
post #3 of 6
9/20/14 at 7:46am
post #4 of 6
9/20/14 at 8:33am
They didn't have a choice. Originally they asked for a 75,000 sf structure, Save Our Canyons fought them tooth and nail and they settled on a much smaller 23,000 sf building.
post #5 of 6
9/20/14 at 1:52pm
post #6 of 6
9/27/14 at 9:36pm
- Snowbird, Hidden Peak Restaurant
Currently, there are 955 Active Users (17 Members and 938 Guests)
- › Death Bed Confessions 2 hours, 53 minutes ago
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 3 hours, 2 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 4 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 4 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › What, no hockey fans? 6 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 10 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › FS Nordica Dobermann Spitfire Pro EDT skis, 162cm , NEW 13 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Praxis Concept 177cm w/ Salomon STH 13 13 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 15 hours, 14 minutes ago
- › My final thank you, good by and farewell VIDEO @ EpicSki - please... 18 hours, 48 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review