- 589 Posts. Joined 7/2002
- Location: Behind the Zion Curtain
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemSnowbirdtagged by marznc, 9/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Vail vs Alta/Bird Last post on 9/13/16 at 7:21pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on 10/20/16 at 4:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Saturday, May 27 at Snowbird was buttery! Last post on 5/30/16 at 2:00pm in Trip Reports
- Little Cottonwood Canyon, late Mar, early Apr 2016 Last post on 4/16/16 at 10:31am in Trip Reports
- Rental question [for Snowbird in late season] Last post on 3/29/16 at 9:45pm in Ski Gear Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Snowbird Unofficial Guide
Snowbird, Hidden Peak Restaurant
post #1 of 6
9/19/14 at 9:16pm
Snowbird put up a pic of what the new facility on top of the tram will look like. It is certainly in Snowbird style, looks like it'll withstand anything Mother Nature can throw at it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
9/20/14 at 12:44am
post #3 of 6
9/20/14 at 7:46am
post #4 of 6
9/20/14 at 8:33am
They didn't have a choice. Originally they asked for a 75,000 sf structure, Save Our Canyons fought them tooth and nail and they settled on a much smaller 23,000 sf building.
post #5 of 6
9/20/14 at 1:52pm
post #6 of 6
9/27/14 at 9:36pm
- Snowbird, Hidden Peak Restaurant
Currently, there are 1974 Active Users (164 Members and 1810 Guests)
- › October 2016 Image of the Month Contest 8 seconds ago
- › Help me analyse some of my turns? 1 minute ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 2 minutes ago
- › Sun Peaks BC, 2016/17 Season 6 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 9 minutes ago
- › JH vs Keystone 20 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 42 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 44 minutes ago
- › Where HAVE you skied? 50 minutes ago
- › How do i go from snow plow to a complete parallel turn? 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer