- 625 Posts. Joined 7/2002
- Location: Behind the Zion Curtain
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemSnowbirdtagged by marznc, 9/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Upcoming Wasatch Trip - Mar 30 - Apr 4 Last post on Yesterday at 6:44 pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Snowbird: March 2-5, First Trip Last post on 2/22/17 at 9:28am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Snowbird Powder Panic Video Last post on 3/13/17 at 7:34am in General Skiing Discussion
- Snowbird Utah Lodging: Iron Blosam or the Lodge at Snowbird? Last post on 2/12/17 at 4:10pm in General Skiing Discussion
- First Trip to Cottonwood Canyon Last post on 2/21/17 at 5:20pm in General Skiing Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
I went to Maverick the day after a day at Big Sky and what a dramatic difference. As opposed to Big Sky's massive area (which seemed to me to ski much smaller than its size), hard skier packed...
Easily the best hill (let's not get crazy calling these mountains) in Minnesota. It's fairly spread out across four separate hills (though, I'd call them two). There's a gondola that connects the...
- Snowbird Unofficial Guide
Snowbird, Hidden Peak Restaurant
post #1 of 6
9/19/14 at 9:16pm
Snowbird put up a pic of what the new facility on top of the tram will look like. It is certainly in Snowbird style, looks like it'll withstand anything Mother Nature can throw at it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
9/20/14 at 12:44am
post #3 of 6
9/20/14 at 7:46am
post #4 of 6
9/20/14 at 8:33am
They didn't have a choice. Originally they asked for a 75,000 sf structure, Save Our Canyons fought them tooth and nail and they settled on a much smaller 23,000 sf building.
post #5 of 6
9/20/14 at 1:52pm
post #6 of 6
9/27/14 at 9:36pm
- Snowbird, Hidden Peak Restaurant
Currently, there are 0 Active Users (0 Members and 0 Guests)
- › L3 finally in the books 27 minutes ago
- › 2015 Tecnica Cochise 110 or Dynafit Radical CR boots for new AT setup? 1 hour, 44 minutes ago
- › Hip Rotation in second half of turn 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › [New Boots] What boot to look for my progress/aim 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 2 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › Looking for new skis to replace old K2 Escape 5500s 4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Should I be conservative or go for the better one? 4 hours, 49 minutes ago
- › When Couldn't You Keep Up? 5 hours, 22 minutes ago
- › ***** CHEAP & HIGH QUALITY SKI IN IRAN ***** 5 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 5 hours, 54 minutes ago
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › Mt. Baker by jhkc
- › Manning Park Resort by davidykay
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview
- › Fan Traverse Drill
- › Complete Ski Packages - Skip the Rental Line!