- 590 Posts. Joined 7/2002
- Location: Behind the Zion Curtain
- Select All Posts By This User
- itemSnowbirdtagged by marznc, 9/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Vail vs Alta/Bird Last post on 9/13/16 at 7:21pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on Today at 7:35 am in General Skiing Discussion
- Saturday, May 27 at Snowbird was buttery! Last post on 5/30/16 at 2:00pm in Trip Reports
- Little Cottonwood Canyon, late Mar, early Apr 2016 Last post on 4/16/16 at 10:31am in Trip Reports
- Rental question [for Snowbird in late season] Last post on 3/29/16 at 9:45pm in Ski Gear Discussion
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
- Snowbird Unofficial Guide
Snowbird, Hidden Peak Restaurant
post #1 of 6
9/19/14 at 9:16pm
Snowbird put up a pic of what the new facility on top of the tram will look like. It is certainly in Snowbird style, looks like it'll withstand anything Mother Nature can throw at it.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 6
9/20/14 at 12:44am
post #3 of 6
9/20/14 at 7:46am
post #4 of 6
9/20/14 at 8:33am
They didn't have a choice. Originally they asked for a 75,000 sf structure, Save Our Canyons fought them tooth and nail and they settled on a much smaller 23,000 sf building.
post #5 of 6
9/20/14 at 1:52pm
post #6 of 6
9/27/14 at 9:36pm
- Snowbird, Hidden Peak Restaurant
Currently, there are 2670 Active Users (214 Members and 2456 Guests)
- › school me on widths for pow/crud 2 minutes ago
- › Colorado Dec 16-23.. Time to change plans ?? 16 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 19 minutes ago
- › copper snow making 21 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 26 minutes ago
- › Whistler sure...Off to a great opening. 27 minutes ago
- › Ski Repair/Tune Advice 29 minutes ago
- › Smith Chromapop thoughts. 37 minutes ago
- › FS: New Marker Kingpin 13 (100-125mm brakes) 38 minutes ago
- › Lange RS 2017 boots 39 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis