For any not joining the JH hole gathering which WILL BE EPIC, I offer an alternative.
Each season I choose a location where I want to play in the snow then arrange a group trip to
share the fun,
This year the choice is Park City, 2/21-28/15 flying out of Rochester, NY
Trip includes for $1630:
- roundtrip air on Southwest (Rochester,NY - Salt Lake) & ground transfers
- 7 nights dual occupancy at the Park City Peaks Hotel including buffet breakfast
- 5 days of skiing: 1 each @ Park City, Deer Valley, Snow Bird (bus trip) and 2 @ The Canyons
- Optional 6th day @ Deer Valley for $60 or @ Snowbasin for $110 (bus trip)
- deduct $400 for no air
- deduct $360 for no lift tickets
- add $540 for room to yourself
I now have, including myself & spouse, 39 going with abilities ranging from lower intermediate to EXPERT. Most are from the Rochester, NY area but included are friends from Buffalo, Connecticut, Denver, Boston and South Carolina who are arranging their own air which must match our Salt Lake arrival (11:55am) and departure (12:40pm) times to use the ground transfers.
I have 3 spots left => one open room and a room with a male looking for a roommate.
If interested in joining us to play in Utah powder, PM me and I'll send a flyer.
Falcon_O aka Charlie