We live in Mexico City and we are planning ahead on a one week family trip to Colorado or California in early january.
5, 6 and 7 years old kids first timers:
- They want to start learning ski
- They want tubing, snowmans, sleds and all that funny stuff kids likes to do in the snow.
- swimming pool
4 adults (beginners-intermediate snowboarders and skiers).
- We want to be near the slopes and the ski school (don't wanna move a lot arround, since is not that easy with gear + kids).
- good snow!!! (i will pray for some pow pow, lol)
- Hot tubs
- We don't party at night (so we don't care if there's night life).
- We want to be in a condo or something alike (to cook breakfeast and some dinners).
I've been to Vail and Lionshead is what comes to my mind, but Tahoe looks nice.
I need to plan ahead cause it's not cheap. I need to take the best desition based on probabilities,
Any advice is appreciated. :)