or Connect
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Mountain/Resort Related Forums › Resorts, Conditions & Travel › Breck or Copper tomorrow? (4/27)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Breck or Copper tomorrow? (4/27)

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 

Both close after tomorrow (4/27), and where I want to go is based on who was more bumps rather than who has more terrain open.

 

I've never skied late season at either so I'm not sure which one will be more to my liking

post #2 of 6
Copper is running pretty much nothing that accesses bump runs. Why not go to Jane? Tons of bumps runs open until the close.
post #3 of 6
Thread Starter 

I've hit up jane extensively the last few weeks, wanted to mix it up a little

post #4 of 6

to bad its going to snow lots tomorrow in Co. 

post #5 of 6
Breck it is....?

Copper is only running Flyer, Timberline, and Sierra ( and Celebrity ).

I dunno, though, with 4-8" tonight and same again tomorrow in the forecast, you're not really chasing a bump day per se?
post #6 of 6
Thread Starter 
I guess I'll have to wait until morning to check the snow report. I'll take coppers report at face value and multiply brecks total by 7/10 to give me an accurate number smile.gif might as well check WP too

You're right though, either way a powder day is a terrible thing to waste

It's almost 10, thought it would've started snowing by now :/
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki › The Barking Bear Forums › Mountain/Resort Related Forums › Resorts, Conditions & Travel › Breck or Copper tomorrow? (4/27)