Here is the skinny on this years discounts. They are few and far between since we were there last in '09.
In general, discounts through the Jackson Hole Ski & Snowboard Club offers a fair amount of discounts on skiing, logding, food & services around town. ON the dining front, is seems (for the most part) that it's mostly Jackson's big buck restraurants that offer the discounts as well and the small "out of the way" type places. I called the JHS&S Club to inquire about things as their benefits page was really out of date on their web site. They are updating now and the benefits page is not up, but I do have a copy. Here are some of discounts I think will help members the most. (lodging & Skiing)
(FYI) Membership costs $ 30 and it's pretty much valid till the end of the ski season.
* A 20% discount on rack rates Any Time at ELK COUNTRY INN
* 20% off a Standard Room at the Hampton Inn Any Time (subject to Availability)
* Painted Buffalo has a $ 64.00 room anytime (Oct - April)
Teton Village Lodging
* Teton Mountain Lodge has a 25% discount (blackout dates apply / but aren't posted) for a one time stay. (Prep yourself $$$$)
* $ 10 off a lift ticket to Grand Targhee (ONCE)
* Snow King Mountain Resort (on the edge of town)
50% off a full day lift ticket
50% off a 3 hour lift ticket
One complimentary Night Skiing lift ticket
50% off a one hour Snow Tubing Ticket
All of the Snow King info above is ONE time (though I'm guessing you can do all 4 things.....ONCE)
There are also discounts at St. John's Emergency dept.............St. Johns Clinic....... St. John's Family Health and Urgent Care (NOPE>>>>not joking.....it's on this page I'm looking at) for those of you who decide to leave Bubba's and head out tubing at night.
It is my hope that the JH S&S Club will post the entire list of benefits on their site soon. For those of you who are interested in the Lodging discount it's almost a no-brainer. That alone should cover the cost of the membership. It's also going to a good cause.
Here is the link https://jhskiclub.org/