And you call him that every day??? That's a mouthful.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemWhitefish Mountain Resorttagged by sibhusky, 4/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Pick a mountain [for western Canada, coming from Australia] - the separate thread Last post on 8/29/16 at 3:30pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Advice: Low Altitude Trip in March [family trip, intermediate, first big mountain] Last post on 8/24/16 at 10:08pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Whistler in February vs. April for Blue Square Skiers Last post on 4/27/16 at 6:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
Instructor wants me to ski bumps - Page 7
post #181 of 187
4/26/14 at 2:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #182 of 187
4/26/14 at 3:30pm
post #183 of 187
4/26/14 at 3:59pm
post #184 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:00pm
nah we call him Loomis(the name he came with from the shelter) but if you met him you would understand the rest
post #185 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:23pm
post #186 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:31pm
Thank you. His name is Wolfgang and he is quite a remarkable beast.
post #187 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:39pm
- Instructor wants me to ski bumps
Currently, there are 1222 Active Users (33 Members and 1189 Guests)
- › does anybody ever get scared of heights on chairlifts? 33 minutes ago
- › Early season GS Training (video) 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › Arcteryx vs Patagonia 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 3 hours, 26 minutes ago
- › Jacket Recommendation 3 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Intuition liners to replace my Hotronics? 3 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › liner packed out while skiing 3 hours, 52 minutes ago
- › Atomic Live Fit Shell suitable for stretching? 4 hours, 36 minutes ago
- › 10 epic years. 4 hours, 42 minutes ago
- › Always facing uphill 4 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues