And you call him that every day??? That's a mouthful.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemWhitefish Mountain Resorttagged by sibhusky, 4/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- Debate: Whitefish v. Steamboat Last post on 1/8/17 at 3:56pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016/2017 Wyoming/Montana/Idaho Updates and Discussion Last post on 2/16/17 at 1:52pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Pick a mountain [for western Canada, coming from Australia] - the separate thread Last post on 8/29/16 at 3:30pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
Instructor wants me to ski bumps - Page 7
post #181 of 187
4/26/14 at 2:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #182 of 187
4/26/14 at 3:30pm
post #183 of 187
4/26/14 at 3:59pm
post #184 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:00pm
nah we call him Loomis(the name he came with from the shelter) but if you met him you would understand the rest
post #185 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:23pm
post #186 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:31pm
Thank you. His name is Wolfgang and he is quite a remarkable beast.
post #187 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:39pm
- Instructor wants me to ski bumps
Currently, there are 2225 Active Users (129 Members and 2096 Guests)
- › 2016 / 17 Tahoe Weather, Discussion & Stoke 3 minutes ago
- › Looking to get into Park Skiing 20 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 35 minutes ago
- › First Chair Introductions - Where? How often? Solo or with others? 45 minutes ago
- › Skis you can't or won't part with 46 minutes ago
- › Using the ankles to maintain balance and to increase your skills 50 minutes ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 52 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 54 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 57 minutes ago
- › Buying passes for the next N.A. season, 2017-18, don't wait until... 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview