And you call him that every day??? That's a mouthful.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemWhitefish Mountain Resorttagged by sibhusky, 4/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- Train service to Whitefish may end Last post on 4/7/17 at 2:55pm in Northwest Montana
- Best current location for carless one month ski trip? [mid-Dec 2017 to mid-Jan 2018, 2 adults... Last post on 4/10/17 at 12:34am in General Skiing Discussion
- Debate: Whitefish v. Steamboat Last post on 1/8/17 at 3:56pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- 2016/2017 Wyoming/Montana/Idaho Updates and Discussion Last post on 4/19/17 at 8:30pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Instructor wants me to ski bumps - Page 7
post #181 of 187
4/26/14 at 2:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #182 of 187
4/26/14 at 3:30pm
post #183 of 187
4/26/14 at 3:59pm
post #184 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:00pm
nah we call him Loomis(the name he came with from the shelter) but if you met him you would understand the rest
post #185 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:23pm
post #186 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:31pm
Thank you. His name is Wolfgang and he is quite a remarkable beast.
post #187 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:39pm
- Instructor wants me to ski bumps
Currently, there are 1350 Active Users (57 Members and 1293 Guests)
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › What, no hockey fans? 4 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 5 hours, 16 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 6 hours, 41 minutes ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 7 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 11 hours, 5 minutes ago
- › Notification chain as a way to let friends and friends of friends... 14 hours, 18 minutes ago
- › FS Nordica Dobermann Spitfire Pro EDT skis, 162cm , NEW 1 day, 14 hours ago
- › Praxis Concept 177cm w/ Salomon STH 13 1 day, 15 hours ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 1 day, 16 hours ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review