And you call him that every day??? That's a mouthful.
Recent Images In This Thread
- itemWhitefish Mountain Resorttagged by sibhusky, 4/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- 1 week ski holiday in western Canada/US suggestions (not Whistler) ? Last post on 10/14/16 at 12:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Inbounds Photos Last post on 9/13/16 at 9:25pm in Snowsports Video, Photography, Software and Graphics
- Pick a mountain [for western Canada, coming from Australia] - the separate thread Last post on 8/29/16 at 3:30pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Advice: Low Altitude Trip in March [family trip, intermediate, first big mountain] Last post on 8/24/16 at 10:08pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Whistler in February vs. April for Blue Square Skiers Last post on 4/27/16 at 6:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Instructor wants me to ski bumps - Page 7
post #181 of 187
4/26/14 at 2:44pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #182 of 187
4/26/14 at 3:30pm
post #183 of 187
4/26/14 at 3:59pm
post #184 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:00pm
nah we call him Loomis(the name he came with from the shelter) but if you met him you would understand the rest
post #185 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:23pm
post #186 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:31pm
Thank you. His name is Wolfgang and he is quite a remarkable beast.
post #187 of 187
4/26/14 at 4:39pm
- Instructor wants me to ski bumps
Currently, there are 1859 Active Users (124 Members and 1735 Guests)
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 17 seconds ago
- › Holiday Valley, Seven Springs, Snowshoe, Bristol Lets Meetup! 2 minutes ago
- › New Instructional Video: JF Beaulieu, Andreas Spettel & Nadine... 10 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 16 minutes ago
- › Vail to buy Whistler/Blackcomb 18 minutes ago
- › Am I nuts to book airfare to Zermatt (Zurich) now for mid-January... 18 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 21 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 46 minutes ago
- › Ski Instructor Demo: Short video of TDK skiing in St Anton 57 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer