Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Request for input related to deciding between Copper, Winter Park or Steamboat for family trip Last post on 1/27/17 at 2:24pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Plan my Breckenridge trip - Feb 1-3 [first time out west, flying from OH] Last post on 12/28/16 at 9:07am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Will Winter Park or Steamboat be Busiest the weekend before Christmas? Last post on 9/5/16 at 4:31pm in General Skiing Discussion
- "Top" Family Ski Resorts, anything new for 2015-16? [A Family Skiing thread] Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:10pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Early December Ski Trip in Colorado [beginner/intermediate flying into Denver] Last post on 9/10/14 at 3:19pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2Last edited: 1/20/17
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
- EpicSki Interview with Patrick Torsell of Ski Cooper: Part 2
Steamboat vs Winter Park ? - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sleeper is the easier, wide run (blue-black) off the Challenger lift. Some of the bump runs off Challenger feed into it. It is usually 1/2 groomed, 1/2 bumped. bumps are usually odd ball since they are formed by people just starting to ski bumps. (1/2 groomed etc.) Sleeper trees are pretty nice though.
There is an "Intrawest village" on what used to be the parking lot at WP with lots of condos within walking of the lifts.
Agree with the suggestion to stay in Fraser (per my longer post above).
- Steamboat vs Winter Park ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 12 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 29 minutes ago
- › Aspen end of March?? 30 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 34 minutes ago
- › Brighton/Solitude v. Sbird/Alta 42 minutes ago
- › I bought new skis and they feel soooo heavy! 50 minutes ago
- › I want to taste the Kastle Kool-Aid but... 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › 2018 Kastle skis? 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › March 2017 Image of the Month Contest 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › Is it me or the skis? 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview