Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Will Winter Park or Steamboat be Busiest the weekend before Christmas? Last post on 9/5/16 at 4:31pm in General Skiing Discussion
- "Top" Family Ski Resorts, anything new for 2015-16? [A Family Skiing thread] Last post on 9/16/15 at 8:10pm in Family Skiing Discussions
- Early December Ski Trip in Colorado [beginner/intermediate flying into Denver] Last post on 9/10/14 at 3:19pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Any thought to a Ski resort vacation deals thread? Last post on 8/6/14 at 9:36am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Crested Butte added to the RMSP+ Last post on 3/27/14 at 11:05am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Steamboat vs Winter Park ? - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Sleeper is the easier, wide run (blue-black) off the Challenger lift. Some of the bump runs off Challenger feed into it. It is usually 1/2 groomed, 1/2 bumped. bumps are usually odd ball since they are formed by people just starting to ski bumps. (1/2 groomed etc.) Sleeper trees are pretty nice though.
There is an "Intrawest village" on what used to be the parking lot at WP with lots of condos within walking of the lifts.
Agree with the suggestion to stay in Fraser (per my longer post above).
- Steamboat vs Winter Park ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 13 minutes ago
- › Blizzard Bonafide vs Nordica Enforcer 28 minutes ago
- › What's your ski trip rig? Lets see some pictures! 38 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 41 minutes ago
- › First Time Buying Skis and Boots - Do It All Together? 45 minutes ago
- › Beginner boots rent vs buying + ski/walk mode 50 minutes ago
- › 2016-2017 Four Corners (S.CO/AZ/NM) Weather Discussion 1 hour ago
- › Where HAVE you skied? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › How many sizes of skis will my child go through? 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer