I will be visiting Colorado on (25th-29th of this month April) decided for Breck... as most resorts in the area will be down after the 20th. My wife will be basically starting from scratch (Skiing) after a fall at Soldier Hollow (Utah) doing in a Nordic Track. I have been alternating from Green to Blue and slowly working my way up.
The following would be appreciated:
- Beginner school recommendations
- Best (open) beginner trails in Colorado (Summit County area)
- Best (open) Green L4- Blue L5 trails in Colorado (Summit County area)
- To avoid long lift lines which day is best (Sat/Sunday)
- recommended SKI equipment rentals?
- Best place for ski boot purchase
Any comments and recommendations will be truly and highly appreciated!