Voted. Thread bump: http://bit.ly/1gLGoGn
Related Forum Threads
- SLC Mar 3-6 Potential Plan Last post on 3/6/17 at 8:39pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Snowbasin/PowMou on Liftopia? Last post on 2/17/17 at 3:49pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Ten Days Of The Best Snow On Earth Last post on 2/5/17 at 10:32pm in Trip Reports
- First trip to powmow/snow basin/ogden 1/24-1/27 Last post on 2/24/17 at 10:10pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Ski Adventure Road Trip - Four States in One Week Last post on 1/20/17 at 5:41am in Trip Reports
EpicSki Interview with Tim Eastley
Last edited: 12/19/16
- Snowbasin, UT Unofficial GuideLast edited: 4/8/14
- Snowbasin Guide To Skiing SnowbasinLast edited: 4/26/11
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Snowbasin video starring… - Page 3post #61 of 914/28/14 at 11:23am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #62 of 914/28/14 at 11:23ampost #63 of 914/28/14 at 1:10pmpost #64 of 914/28/14 at 4:59pmpost #65 of 914/28/14 at 6:29pmpost #66 of 914/29/14 at 1:30amThread Starterpost #67 of 914/29/14 at 3:08pm
Due to the glitches with voting this round, there is still time to vote for 4ster in The World Opens Up. Most likely voting will end late on April 29. Currently leading 128 to 47.post #68 of 914/30/14 at 6:27am
Thanks again to everyone who voted for THE WORLD OPENS UP in the Warren Miller Competition! That round is over and, while I don't know the official result, at last count we were way up in the votes so we should now be one of the top 2 videos.
I hate to say it, but the next and final round to select the regional winner should start on Friday. That's the really important round, and after this one I promise I won't be asking for anyone to vote for anything ever again...unless we win the region, then I might ask again in four months.
JFpost #69 of 914/30/14 at 6:38ampost #70 of 915/2/14 at 10:58am
Almost to the Final Four! Just need to win the regional finals. Voting started May 2 and should end late on May 3. Vote today for THE WORLD OPENS UP and support Snowbasin and 4str.post #71 of 915/2/14 at 12:27pm
Hi everyone, here is the link for this most important semi-final vote:
I promise if we win this one I won't ask again till September. This round should be the toughest of all so please take the time to vote for "The World Opens Up" & share it with all your FB friends...
JFpost #72 of 915/2/14 at 5:23pmpost #73 of 915/3/14 at 6:49ampost #74 of 915/3/14 at 9:28ampost #75 of 915/3/14 at 11:54ampost #76 of 915/3/14 at 5:02pmpost #77 of 915/3/14 at 8:57pmpost #78 of 915/4/14 at 7:54ampost #79 of 915/5/14 at 2:58ampost #80 of 915/5/14 at 4:39pmpost #81 of 919/16/14 at 9:32am
Just got this email forwarded to me from Chris Morgan:It's almost time for the FINAL FOUR to represent their regions in Warren Miller's Hometown Hills Video Contest.SPREAD THE WORD!Tell all your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, and Snailmail to go to www.facebook.com/WarrenMillerEntertainment and vote for your video.The Hometown Hills app will go live on our Facebook page and voting for the Final Four will begin at 12:00 pm MDT on Tues, Sept. 16th and will end at 12:00 pm MDT on Wed Sept. 17th. One hour later, at 1pm MDT, the winners of the Final Four round will be announced and voting for the Championship matchup will begin. The Championship Round will start at 1:00 pm MDT on Wed Sept. 17th and will end at 12:00 pm MDT on Sept. 19th. The last video standing will win a VIP trip to see their video on the big screen this fall at the Premiere of our 65th film!Best of luck,Warren Miller Entertainment
All help will be appreciated!
JFpost #82 of 919/16/14 at 11:59amThread Starterpost #83 of 919/16/14 at 12:02pmpost #84 of 919/16/14 at 1:36pmpost #85 of 919/16/14 at 1:46pmpost #86 of 919/16/14 at 1:52pmpost #87 of 919/16/14 at 5:58pmpost #88 of 919/17/14 at 2:37pmQuote:THE VOTES ARE IN! Joey Wallis’s “Midwest Powder Mecca” and Chris Morgan’s “The World Opens Up” are our 2 finalists going head-to-head in the Championship round of Hometown Hills. You have until this Friday (9/19) @ 12pm noon MDT to represent.
Okay friends we need a big push to win the finals against the excellent entry from the Mid-west.
VOTE NOW (pretty please): http://bit.ly/1uI2x0y
Thanks much for keeping this thing going everyone!
JFpost #89 of 919/17/14 at 3:17pm
- Snowbasin video starring…
- Snowbasin, UT Unofficial Guide
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 36 seconds ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 5 minutes ago
- › Death Bed Confessions 9 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 51 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › My final thank you, good by and farewell VIDEO @ EpicSki - please... 3 hours, 3 minutes ago
- › United Airlines overbooking incident 3 hours, 21 minutes ago
- › Marker Cosmic Shell Jacket, Mens M, Blue 4 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 7 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Epic Ski Archives Project 13 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review