Voted. Thread bump: http://bit.ly/1gLGoGn
Related Forum Threads
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on Today at 9:36 am in General Skiing Discussion
- Easiest Mountain in Utah? Last post on 7/10/16 at 5:40pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin Last post on 10/24/16 at 6:35pm in Skiing News
- First ski trip to Utah March 19-24 Last post on 3/27/16 at 9:06am in Trip Reports
- Game plan for Snowbasin Easter Sunday? Last post on 3/27/16 at 8:23pm in General Skiing Discussion
Snowbasin, UT Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 4/8/14
- Snowbasin Guide To Skiing SnowbasinLast edited: 4/26/11
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
- Snowbasin Guide To Skiing Snowbasin
Snowbasin video starring… - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Due to the glitches with voting this round, there is still time to vote for 4ster in The World Opens Up. Most likely voting will end late on April 29. Currently leading 128 to 47.
Thanks again to everyone who voted for THE WORLD OPENS UP in the Warren Miller Competition! That round is over and, while I don't know the official result, at last count we were way up in the votes so we should now be one of the top 2 videos.
I hate to say it, but the next and final round to select the regional winner should start on Friday. That's the really important round, and after this one I promise I won't be asking for anyone to vote for anything ever again...unless we win the region, then I might ask again in four months.
Almost to the Final Four! Just need to win the regional finals. Voting started May 2 and should end late on May 3. Vote today for THE WORLD OPENS UP and support Snowbasin and 4str.
Hi everyone, here is the link for this most important semi-final vote:
I promise if we win this one I won't ask again till September. This round should be the toughest of all so please take the time to vote for "The World Opens Up" & share it with all your FB friends...
Just got this email forwarded to me from Chris Morgan:
It's almost time for the FINAL FOUR to represent their regions in Warren Miller's Hometown Hills Video Contest.
SPREAD THE WORD!
Tell all your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, and Snailmail to go to www.facebook.com/WarrenMillerEntertainment and vote for your video.
The Hometown Hills app will go live on our Facebook page and voting for the Final Four will begin at 12:00 pm MDT on Tues, Sept. 16th and will end at 12:00 pm MDT on Wed Sept. 17th. One hour later, at 1pm MDT, the winners of the Final Four round will be announced and voting for the Championship matchup will begin. The Championship Round will start at 1:00 pm MDT on Wed Sept. 17th and will end at 12:00 pm MDT on Sept. 19th. The last video standing will win a VIP trip to see their video on the big screen this fall at the Premiere of our 65th film!
Best of luck,
Warren Miller Entertainment
All help will be appreciated!
Okay friends we need a big push to win the finals against the excellent entry from the Mid-west.
VOTE NOW (pretty please): http://bit.ly/1uI2x0y
Thanks much for keeping this thing going everyone!
- Snowbasin video starring…
- › How can I help her? 5 minutes ago
- › Lange RS 2017 boots 5 minutes ago
- › Best Ski Brand? 7 minutes ago
- › What can we expect when changing from Center mount to Rear Factory... 14 minutes ago
- › Mammoth Mountain for 2016-2017 14 minutes ago
- › Wachusett Conditions and get togethers 15 minutes ago
- › does anybody ever get scared of heights on chairlifts? 21 minutes ago
- › Intermediate Zone planning thread. 22 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 22 minutes ago
- › Very Important Question: Where is Ice Cream to be found at Keystone? 25 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues