Voted. Thread bump: http://bit.ly/1gLGoGn
Related Forum Threads
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on 10/20/16 at 4:32pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Easiest Mountain in Utah? Last post on 7/10/16 at 5:40pm in General Skiing Discussion
- 5-year plans for Alta and Snowbasin Last post on Today at 6:25 pm in Skiing News
- First ski trip to Utah March 19-24 Last post on 3/27/16 at 9:06am in Trip Reports
- Game plan for Snowbasin Easter Sunday? Last post on 3/27/16 at 8:23pm in General Skiing Discussion
Snowbasin, UT Unofficial Guide
Last edited: 4/8/14
- Snowbasin Guide To Skiing SnowbasinLast edited: 4/26/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Snowbasin Guide To Skiing Snowbasin
Snowbasin video starring… - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Due to the glitches with voting this round, there is still time to vote for 4ster in The World Opens Up. Most likely voting will end late on April 29. Currently leading 128 to 47.
Thanks again to everyone who voted for THE WORLD OPENS UP in the Warren Miller Competition! That round is over and, while I don't know the official result, at last count we were way up in the votes so we should now be one of the top 2 videos.
I hate to say it, but the next and final round to select the regional winner should start on Friday. That's the really important round, and after this one I promise I won't be asking for anyone to vote for anything ever again...unless we win the region, then I might ask again in four months.
Almost to the Final Four! Just need to win the regional finals. Voting started May 2 and should end late on May 3. Vote today for THE WORLD OPENS UP and support Snowbasin and 4str.
Hi everyone, here is the link for this most important semi-final vote:
I promise if we win this one I won't ask again till September. This round should be the toughest of all so please take the time to vote for "The World Opens Up" & share it with all your FB friends...
Just got this email forwarded to me from Chris Morgan:
It's almost time for the FINAL FOUR to represent their regions in Warren Miller's Hometown Hills Video Contest.
SPREAD THE WORD!
Tell all your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email, and Snailmail to go to www.facebook.com/WarrenMillerEntertainment and vote for your video.
The Hometown Hills app will go live on our Facebook page and voting for the Final Four will begin at 12:00 pm MDT on Tues, Sept. 16th and will end at 12:00 pm MDT on Wed Sept. 17th. One hour later, at 1pm MDT, the winners of the Final Four round will be announced and voting for the Championship matchup will begin. The Championship Round will start at 1:00 pm MDT on Wed Sept. 17th and will end at 12:00 pm MDT on Sept. 19th. The last video standing will win a VIP trip to see their video on the big screen this fall at the Premiere of our 65th film!
Best of luck,
Warren Miller Entertainment
All help will be appreciated!
Okay friends we need a big push to win the finals against the excellent entry from the Mid-west.
VOTE NOW (pretty please): http://bit.ly/1uI2x0y
Thanks much for keeping this thing going everyone!
- Snowbasin video starring…
- › Demo bindings 7 minutes ago
- › Telluride March 11-18 2017 14 minutes ago
- › What do you take when resort skiing? 15 minutes ago
- › Big Bear 2016-2017 24 minutes ago
- › Christmas cancelled, trip moved to mid-Feb. Suggestions please? 28 minutes ago
- › Big Sky 2016-2017 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 1 hour, 29 minutes ago
- › "The only people who want to carve any more..." 1 hour, 42 minutes ago
- › Ski size question 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 2 hours ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer