Skis will mainly be used for Japan tree skiing/slack country and the odd other north hemisphere trip. I'm 175cm, 75kgs ski fairly aggressively when fit and current ski is blizzard bonafide. Spend 90% of time off the trails and no time in the park.
I like the look of the line Eric pollard and atomic benchetler but concerned about the more forward stance, and I'm not much into jumping and jibbing. Also concerned about deflection at the end of the day.
So looking more st the stiffer pow skis:
- atomic automatic - but deflection in crud?
- squad 7 (any reviews on the honeycomb tip? Does it deflect easily)?
- moment bibby pro - blister slamed the current model. Any comments on the 2014 version?
- no3p billy goat - may be too much a charger for japan?
- praxis GPO - almost no info on this ski. How does it go in powder, crud and chop?
Any recs for bindings or should I just go with marker?
Thanks in advance!