or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Perfect north Indiana

post #1 of 11
Thread Starter 

Anyone here ski perfect north much? How about anyone from the Terre Haute, or Indianapolis region? I hit it up a couple of times alone this year, would mind finding some ski buddies. Its kind of hard to find other skiers in this great region I live in...

post #2 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericz721 View Post
 

Anyone here ski perfect north much? How about anyone from the Terre Haute, or Indianapolis region? I hit it up a couple of times alone this year, would mind finding some ski buddies. Its kind of hard to find other skiers in this great region I live in...

Welcome to EpicSki!  Have you found the midwest thread yet?

 

http://www.epicski.com/t/114544/where-is-everyone-going-to-ski-this-season-in-the-midwest

post #3 of 11

I ski perfect north often hit me up and maybe we can catch up on the slopes.

post #4 of 11
Thread Starter 

marznc, I hadn't see that thread yet, thanks.

 

Ohio skier, will do. I usually go a lot on Fridays to miss a little of the weekend crowd. We've had a good skiing year this year, wish I would have found my way this forum about December.

post #5 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericz721 View Post
 

marznc, I hadn't see that thread yet, thanks.

 

Ohio skier, will do. I usually go a lot on Fridays to miss a little of the weekend crowd. We've had a good skiing year this year, wish I would have found my way this forum about December.


We  have had great conditions all season. Let me know what day you are going. I am going tomorrow and probably thursday with my daughter she can do any of the slopes there. If you want to go friday I should be good for night skiing. I love the late skiing till 1am. Send me a pm lets figure a good night to meet up.

post #6 of 11

I go there pretty often as well.  Although, not Fridays.  Good during the week and Saturday mornings and Sunday afternoons.

post #7 of 11

I really wish PNS website had a forum where we could talk and buy/sell gears and talk about training etc.

 

I started skiing at PNS 2 years back and have skiied like 15-20 days so far. Since I work in Cummins, Columbus.... I could manage only one day on weekends (married life etc :) ) But I am planning on being there on both days this weekend and next if slopes are open.

 

Planning to drive to WI around 15th, ski both days on weekend. So hit me up if anyone is interested. I would also like to get some tips if you guys are good. At PNS, I can go down the big center slope at full speed but I am not expert at all (going fast is not an expert things anyways :P)

 

Btw, last weekend, when I reached slopes, I realized I forgot my ski jacket at home while tying up shoelaces. And skiied all day just on thermals. And yet didnt feel cold at all. What a warm day :)

post #8 of 11
We need to get a perfect north get together next season for all epic ski members. I know it's a small ski area but we ski it and might as well have fun with it. I'll put something together and tag the posters on this thread.
post #9 of 11
Thread Starter 

Good idea ohio skier. Once we get a good meet up next year, then you can find ski buddies for all season. I just tore my meniscus(most likely), so Im out for this season. It was a good one though.

 

Jay, it would be nice if perfect north did have its own little forum. I have some ski's i'd like to sale, but I don't think too many people look for ski's on craigslist around here, it is just not popular enough.

post #10 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericz721 View Post

Good idea ohio skier. Once we get a good meet up next year, then you can find ski buddies for all season. I just tore my meniscus(most likely), so Im out for this season. It was a good one though.

Jay, it would be nice if perfect north did have its own little forum. I have some ski's i'd like to sale, but I don't think too many people look for ski's on craigslist around here, it is just not popular enough.
We need to get a perfect north get together next season for all epic ski members. I know it's a small ski area but we ski it and might as well have fun with it. I'll put something together and tag the posters on this thread.


If you have gear to sell take it to the annual swap that perfect north has on site. I also believe you can work a deal with myron at ski train depot right down the street if you want to trade up.
post #11 of 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohioskier View Post


We need to get a perfect north get together next season for all epic ski members. I know it's a small ski area but we ski it and might as well have fun with it. I'll put something together and tag the posters on this thread.


If you have gear to sell take it to the annual swap that perfect north has on site. I also believe you can work a deal with myron at ski train depot right down the street if you want to trade up.

 

Sounds like fun. I really really want to develop some skills in the park and its really hard to learn all by myself. Hope one of you pro guys gives me some tips and stuff :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home