We are staying in Park City starting 2/21 through 2/25. Might ski there and BCC or LCC depending on the conditions. Was originally planning on picking up equipment in at Utah Ski and Golf in SLC after arrival Friday morning. I read some poor reviews about the equipment at Ski and Golf in SLC and Park City. I don't want to take a chance on poor quality equipment. Please help with any solid advice on this. Thanks!
- itemPark City Mountain Resorttagged by marznc, 2/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- The "Park City Effect": UT Records Best Skier Visits Last post on 7/27/16 at 8:19pm in Skiing News
- Park City late Jan 2016 Last post on 1/29/16 at 7:13pm in Trip Reports
- Park City & Canyons are shaping up with recent storms! :) Last post on 1/9/16 at 9:42am in Trip Reports
- PCMR Best lift there to lap for experts? Last post on 2/16/16 at 3:46pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Park city travel timing advice Last post on 9/20/15 at 1:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
Flumserberg is a nice day trip ski resort about an hour train ride from Zurich (or drive). I skied here as a midweek season pass holder for a couple of seasons. Midweek it has small lift lines,...
For any east coast skiers this is like Mad River Glen with wider slopes and big drops to jump off of along with skiing between the trees. Just an all out amazing ski area. Simple and great...
I really love this place, it doesn't have the crowds that the other places around Ottawa have, but this is a legit ski place and is one of those hidden gems that hardcore ski guys/gals love. They...
Good for high volumn, pronated feet, i.e: This is the anti-matter Lange XLR/Banshe/Comp but still very good for people with wider, flatter, lower arched feet who needed or wanted a stiffer boot....
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
- Park City, UT - A Pictorial
Renting equipment for a trip to Park City
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just rented equipment from Breeze for a large group over the holiday weekend. It's my only experience doing so in PC but it was pretty top notch. It helped that they were close to the slopes at PCMR as it simplified troubleshooting a couple of problems requiring leaving the slopes and they store your stuff except boots for free overnight.
Rates, service and equipment were all very good. Renting on-line saved 25%. If you stop at Costco in SLC you can get sets of transferrable tickets for various areas including PCMR at a decent discount.
DOn't know where you read bad reviews about Utah ski and golf. Have been renting there for years. Best service I have seen of any rental place anywhere. There have been times when i liked a brand new ski that they were trying to sell - I just wanted to rent it. he immediately mounted bindings on them and rented them to me.
- Renting equipment for a trip to Park City
- › does anybody ever get scared of heights on chairlifts? 37 minutes ago
- › Early season GS Training (video) 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Arcteryx vs Patagonia 2 hours, 15 minutes ago
- › The Narrower Stance? 3 hours, 30 minutes ago
- › Jacket Recommendation 3 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Intuition liners to replace my Hotronics? 3 hours, 50 minutes ago
- › liner packed out while skiing 3 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › Atomic Live Fit Shell suitable for stretching? 4 hours, 40 minutes ago
- › 10 epic years. 4 hours, 46 minutes ago
- › Always facing uphill 4 hours, 47 minutes ago
- › Flumserberg by willyofoz
- › Kirkwood Mountain Resort by Debbie Burke
- › Mont Sainte Marie by Charles J White
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by aarrkk
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › 2017 K2 iKonic 85 Ti Review
- › The Ins and Outs of Proper Layering
- › 2017 Smith ChromaPop - It's Basically...
- › EpicSki Interview with Jess McMillan
- › Epic Ski Image of the Month Contest Terms and...
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues