We are staying in Park City starting 2/21 through 2/25. Might ski there and BCC or LCC depending on the conditions. Was originally planning on picking up equipment in at Utah Ski and Golf in SLC after arrival Friday morning. I read some poor reviews about the equipment at Ski and Golf in SLC and Park City. I don't want to take a chance on poor quality equipment. Please help with any solid advice on this. Thanks!
- itemPark City Mountain Resorttagged by marznc, 2/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- The "Park City Effect": UT Records Best Skier Visits Last post on 7/27/16 at 8:19pm in Skiing News
- Park City late Jan 2016 Last post on 1/29/16 at 7:13pm in Trip Reports
- Park City & Canyons are shaping up with recent storms! :) Last post on 1/9/16 at 9:42am in Trip Reports
- PCMR Best lift there to lap for experts? Last post on 2/16/16 at 3:46pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Park city travel timing advice Last post on 9/20/15 at 1:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
- Park City, UT - A Pictorial
Renting equipment for a trip to Park City
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just rented equipment from Breeze for a large group over the holiday weekend. It's my only experience doing so in PC but it was pretty top notch. It helped that they were close to the slopes at PCMR as it simplified troubleshooting a couple of problems requiring leaving the slopes and they store your stuff except boots for free overnight.
Rates, service and equipment were all very good. Renting on-line saved 25%. If you stop at Costco in SLC you can get sets of transferrable tickets for various areas including PCMR at a decent discount.
DOn't know where you read bad reviews about Utah ski and golf. Have been renting there for years. Best service I have seen of any rental place anywhere. There have been times when i liked a brand new ski that they were trying to sell - I just wanted to rent it. he immediately mounted bindings on them and rented them to me.
- Renting equipment for a trip to Park City
- › Silver Mountain, Idaho has a new owner 51 seconds ago
- › Holiday Valley, Seven Springs, Snowshoe, Bristol Lets Meetup! 3 minutes ago
- › Rossignol Soul 7 length? 6', 155 lbs. Trees. 16 minutes ago
- › how to adjust Marker Titanium SC bindings? 16 minutes ago
- › Best Budget Skiing in North America? 28 minutes ago
- › fischer skis the new curve or progressors 32 minutes ago
- › Quick Bonafide size question? 44 minutes ago
- › Am I nuts to book airfare to Zermatt (Zurich) now for mid-January... 45 minutes ago
- › Decision '17: Whistler or Alta/Bird? 50 minutes ago
- › Cons and Pros. Atomic Vantage cti 90 vs Nordica Enforcer 93 1 hour ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer