We are staying in Park City starting 2/21 through 2/25. Might ski there and BCC or LCC depending on the conditions. Was originally planning on picking up equipment in at Utah Ski and Golf in SLC after arrival Friday morning. I read some poor reviews about the equipment at Ski and Golf in SLC and Park City. I don't want to take a chance on poor quality equipment. Please help with any solid advice on this. Thanks!
- itemPark City Mountain Resorttagged by marznc, 2/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- The "Park City Effect": UT Records Best Skier Visits Last post on 7/27/16 at 8:19pm in Skiing News
- Park City late Jan 2016 Last post on 1/29/16 at 7:13pm in Trip Reports
- Park City & Canyons are shaping up with recent storms! :) Last post on 1/9/16 at 9:42am in Trip Reports
- PCMR Best lift there to lap for experts? Last post on 2/16/16 at 3:46pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Park city travel timing advice Last post on 9/20/15 at 1:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
Great fitting liner and good performance. Lace up tongue give solid all around fit and with the power strap keep shin in contact with the tongue. The spot kit would help with tweaking those spots...
Great day use area for the Springfield /Eugene crowd. At 6000ft elevation it is above most of the Oregon rain. With 1500 feet of drop off a high speed six pack it is a real ski area. No Lodging No...
Why ski here? -Blue Mountain is probably the best value in Eastern Pennsylvania. It has two high-speed, top-to-bottom lifts. That means you can get a ton of skiing in. At nearby mountains like Elk...
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
- Park City, UT - A Pictorial
Renting equipment for a trip to Park City
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just rented equipment from Breeze for a large group over the holiday weekend. It's my only experience doing so in PC but it was pretty top notch. It helped that they were close to the slopes at PCMR as it simplified troubleshooting a couple of problems requiring leaving the slopes and they store your stuff except boots for free overnight.
Rates, service and equipment were all very good. Renting on-line saved 25%. If you stop at Costco in SLC you can get sets of transferrable tickets for various areas including PCMR at a decent discount.
DOn't know where you read bad reviews about Utah ski and golf. Have been renting there for years. Best service I have seen of any rental place anywhere. There have been times when i liked a brand new ski that they were trying to sell - I just wanted to rent it. he immediately mounted bindings on them and rented them to me.
- Renting equipment for a trip to Park City
- › RIP EpicSki 1999-2017 4 minutes ago
- › Shutdown Procedures 4 minutes ago
- › We Heard You! 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › RIP Epic - Technical Help 3 hours, 12 minutes ago
- › Who is the ultimate thread "killer"? 3 hours, 45 minutes ago
- › Everybody Laugh at the Funny Joke (bye bye) 3 hours, 56 minutes ago
- › 2016/17 PNW thread: news, weather, anecdotes, history, gossip and... 3 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 3 hours, 59 minutes ago
- › April 2017 Image of the Month Contest 4 hours, 4 minutes ago
- › Jackson Hole compared/contrasted(not vs) to Whistler 4 hours, 7 minutes ago
- › 2018 K2 Marksman Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review