We are staying in Park City starting 2/21 through 2/25. Might ski there and BCC or LCC depending on the conditions. Was originally planning on picking up equipment in at Utah Ski and Golf in SLC after arrival Friday morning. I read some poor reviews about the equipment at Ski and Golf in SLC and Park City. I don't want to take a chance on poor quality equipment. Please help with any solid advice on this. Thanks!
- itemPark City Mountain Resorttagged by marznc, 2/19/14
Related Forum Threads
- The "Park City Effect": UT Records Best Skier Visits Last post on 7/27/16 at 8:19pm in Skiing News
- Park City late Jan 2016 Last post on 1/29/16 at 7:13pm in Trip Reports
- Park City & Canyons are shaping up with recent storms! :) Last post on 1/9/16 at 9:42am in Trip Reports
- PCMR Best lift there to lap for experts? Last post on 2/16/16 at 3:46pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Park city travel timing advice Last post on 9/20/15 at 1:25pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
Last edited: 9/14/16
- Park City, UT - A PictorialLast edited: 9/20/15
After seeing only two reviews, both of them from five years ago, I decided to add to Apex's reputation. If you're into skiing and don't care for the extras like shopping, cafes, restaurants,...
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
- Park City, UT - A Pictorial
Renting equipment for a trip to Park City
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Just rented equipment from Breeze for a large group over the holiday weekend. It's my only experience doing so in PC but it was pretty top notch. It helped that they were close to the slopes at PCMR as it simplified troubleshooting a couple of problems requiring leaving the slopes and they store your stuff except boots for free overnight.
Rates, service and equipment were all very good. Renting on-line saved 25%. If you stop at Costco in SLC you can get sets of transferrable tickets for various areas including PCMR at a decent discount.
DOn't know where you read bad reviews about Utah ski and golf. Have been renting there for years. Best service I have seen of any rental place anywhere. There have been times when i liked a brand new ski that they were trying to sell - I just wanted to rent it. he immediately mounted bindings on them and rented them to me.
- Renting equipment for a trip to Park City
- › MA my bump skiing 6 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 6 minutes ago
- › Bump turn on flats 8 minutes ago
- › Bad idea to practice on 27m skis before a 30m race? 14 minutes ago
- › Anyone still ski and love vintage equipment? 21 minutes ago
- › Waxing tips and removing rust from leaving in roof box too wet? 38 minutes ago
- › Quadriceps Tendon Rupture, Repair and Rehab 1 hour, 52 minutes ago
- › Custom built skis? 2 hours, 13 minutes ago
- › March 2017 Image of the Month Contest 2 hours, 23 minutes ago
- › Great older skis 2 hours, 29 minutes ago
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview