I'd like to sell these to someone local if possible, ie, I don't want to hassle with shipping them. I'm in the Boulder area of Colorado. But if you are in the area and would like to take these off my hands, I am asking the low, low price of $50. That's right, $50.
Stats: http://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/icelantic-nomad-2010.aspx (scroll down)
* Flat ski, no binding (I do have Marker Squires I could add in for a song)
* They've already had two bindings mounted, so they should be good for one more
* No core shots or other major damage - minor PTex scratches that have been filled
* 105 underfoot, no rocker, twin tip
* At 156, turning radius is 14
* Equipped with SkiDiva sticker (I'm sure this could be removed or covered with another sticker)
* Bizarre, acid-trip graphics will entrance and enthrall friends and strangers alike
* Topsheet is scratched up, especially along the edges. This seems to be a "thing" with Icelantic, at least of this generation
* Locally made at the Neversummer factory
* Vacuum cleaner not included!
These were the skis that launched me into the wonderful world of fat skis and big(ger) mountain skiing. As I moved on to longer skis, I made these my AT setup, hence the second binding mount. But ultimately, they are just too short for my tastes now.