Originally Posted by Stev
Top 10 Favorites:
1. Tahoe – Kirkwood/Heavenly/Northstar/Sierra at Tahoe/Squaw/Alpine Meadows, etc. (My local areas.)
2. Mammoth and June
(My next closest local areas
3. Mt. Hood – Timberline/Mt. Hood Meadows/Mt. Hood Ski Bowl
4. Resorts near Ogden, UT - Snowbasin/Powder Mountain
5. Utah Canyons – LCC, Alta/Snowbird, BCC, Brighton/Solitude, Provo Canyon, Sundance, and I might as well add Canyons too.
6. Beaver Creek
7. Mt. Hood – Timberline/Mt. Hood Meadows/Mt. Hood Ski Bowl
8. Jackson Hole
9. Wherever I’m currently skiing.
10. This space reserved for a location from my bucket list.
Top 10 Bucket List:
1. Zakopane, Poland (The area my Great-Grandparents were from.)
2. “Down Home Tours” – Skiing Road Trips similar to those taken by Glen Plake. I have taken multiple skiing road trips that included the following states: UT, CO, NM, AZ
3. South America – Argentina/Chile
4. Alps – France/Switzerland/Austria/Italy
6. Taos Skied here to start the new year in 2016.
7. East Coast Swing – Ski some East Coast Resorts
8. Mauna Kea, HI
9. Backcounty Summer Ski locations that I have seen from a distance, but remain just out of reach. (South Sister, Sweetwater Mountains, Bird of Prey Chutes, and others.)
10. This space is open for more suggestions.
An extra category - Top 10 To-Do Agains:
1. New Zealand (Loved it. I’d return in a heartbeat.)
2. Whistler/Blackcomb (Skied there about 25 years ago. I think I’d appreciate it more now.)
3. Heli-Skiing (One amazing day. I’d like to do this again and again.) I won a Heli-Skiing trip with Arctic Hel--Skiing Iceland last year. Amazing fun!
4. Arapahoe Basin, CO (I only skied a portion of the front side one day in the spring.) Returned in April 2015 to ski a fully open and well covered Arapahoe Basin.
5. Copper Mountain, CO (Only skied there part of one day. I had to leave early to catch a flight.) Skied here two more days in April of 2015.
6. Alpental, WA (I only skied there one day in a low-snow season.)
7. Big Sky, MT (Skied one day in fresh powder. I want more.)
8. Steamboat, CO (Skied one day in fresh powder. I want more.)
9. Lost Trail, MT/ID (I only skied a tiny chunk of leftover snow here in the summer.)
10. Four Lakes, IL (The site of my first-ever skiing experience.)