Yes, I've gained 150 lbs. since the gathering. It's the pastry, I can't stop eating them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- 2010 Epicski Gathering Trip Report Thread Last post on 11/26/10 at 7:33am in Trip Reports
- 2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion Last post on 8/16/15 at 2:50pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Need help with a late March trip - Big Sky/SLC Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:06pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Utah where to ski next few days lift tickets, 3 weeks in Utah for family of 5 Last post on 12/20/13 at 10:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Solo Ski Trip!?!? Salt Lake city/Park City Last post on 2/3/14 at 10:36am in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/17/16
- Alta - An Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/23/13
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
- Snowbasin, UT Unofficial GuideLast edited: 4/8/14
- Snowbasin Guide To Skiing SnowbasinLast edited: 4/26/11
Great performance , tecnica design is outstanding
The Cyclic is now in its 4th season with the only change being the top sheet graphics each year. No reason to change this ski, it is nearly flawless. Wider tip with rocker, camber, and tail rocker...
Nord-Dobe-Spitfire Pro EDT. GOD-HELL !! This is another ONE. Smooth. Damp. Grip. NO Chatter -At All. Warp-Drive. Nice transition from slip to grip. BIG SWEET SPOT. These were also the...
This is my home resort so I admit, I'm biased. But, I have been skiing seriously at Sunrise since 2009. It's located in the White Mountains of eastern Arizona. The main towns in the area are...
The mountain was almost lost a few years back, but the rally was made and it seems on solid ground. A very relaxed atmosphere and a nice lodge. Excellent crowded weekend escape from Sunday...
Utah Gathering 2014 Trip Report - Page 10post #271 of 2773/5/14 at 6:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #272 of 2773/5/14 at 1:25pmQuote:
Ha! Well, not exactly my intent, and I would be a lot closer to that!!
Was going for more of the Seinfeldian exasperation...post #273 of 2777/14/14 at 9:26am
I haven't been on here since our trip....got busy and kinda sidetracked when I returned. LOL. But I just want to thank everyone for the great trip. Giddyup for running me around the first couple days, Uncle Louie for being "big brother", Scott for the locker at Snowbird, Mr. and Mrs. Grump for the great cocktail party, Lady Salina and Old Boot for the ticket voucher when I had a brain fart...I think that was the day after I worked until 3 AM when my server went down due to a power outage in LA. And of course to all the new (and old... lol) people I met and skied with.
I tried to ski 6 straight full days in a row keeping up with you guys. I'm just a guy from PA that doesn't get to ski much. Day 2 at Snowbasin I was hurting already, got my second wind on day 3, the long work night didn't help, only made it 1/2 day on day 6.
I hope everyone is having a great summer. My whole year has been "EPIC" so far!!post #274 of 2777/14/14 at 9:48ampost #275 of 2777/14/14 at 9:58am
LOL I wish. I try to leave PA as much as possible. This was in West Palm Beach, FL. Our friends here in PA have a condo and boat there and took us along. That was one of two btw and one of three between me and my buddy (only ones on his boat). We doubled up after this one. Fun times.post #276 of 2777/20/14 at 6:03am
- Utah Gathering 2014 Trip Report
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Alta - An Unofficial Guide
- › Demo bindings 5 minutes ago
- › Ski dimensions advice [2nd season in WA, bought used Solomon Scream W] 5 minutes ago
- › All mountain twin tip plus park ski? 9 minutes ago
- › Ski size question 11 minutes ago
- › New brand. Stellar equipment 14 minutes ago
- › Steelers Baby! 19 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 26 minutes ago
- › Picture of the day... 26 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 55 minutes ago
- › Bomberskiclinic stowe / Alta lodge powder tracks 1 hour, 31 minutes ago
- › Tecnica Diablo Race Pro 110 Ski Boot - Men's by CowTown
- › 2015 Head Cyclic 115 Ski by snokat
- › 2014 Nordica Dobermann SLR EVO Ski by g-force
- › Sunrise Park Resort by mitchsb
- › Black Mountain of Maine by Maineac
- › Camden Snow Bowl by Maineac
- › Mt. Abram Family Resort by Maineac
- › Shawnee Peak Ski Area by Maineac
- › Chepelare by Tom Tough
- › 2014 K2 AMP Charger Ski by Jhernon
- › Undeterred Courage: An Interview with High...
- › Park City 2.0
- › Forsake Sneakerboots - The Convergence of...
- › Feeder Hill Highlights - Snow Ridge Ski Area...
- › EpicSki Interview with James Niehues
- › 2017 Nordica Women's Santa Ana Skis
- › 2017 Nordica Men's Alpine Ski Collection
- › Head Joy Collection - Women's Skis Done...
- › 2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
- › Learn to Ski in Summer