Yes, I've gained 150 lbs. since the gathering. It's the pastry, I can't stop eating them.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- 2010 Epicski Gathering Trip Report Thread Last post on 11/26/10 at 7:33am in Trip Reports
- 2016-17 Utah weather, news, and chat Last post on Today at 7:31 am in General Skiing Discussion
- 2014-2015 Utah Weather Discussion Last post on 8/16/15 at 2:50pm in General Skiing Discussion
- Need help with a late March trip - Big Sky/SLC Last post on 2/18/14 at 2:06pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
- Utah where to ski next few days lift tickets, 3 weeks in Utah for family of 5 Last post on 12/20/13 at 10:09pm in Resorts, Conditions & Travel
2016/17 Multi-Pass Options
Last edited: 10/24/16
- EpicSki Interview with Tim EastleyLast edited: 12/19/16
- Alta - An Unofficial GuideLast edited: 10/23/13
- Snowbird Unofficial GuideLast edited: 11/7/15
- Snowbasin, UT Unofficial GuideLast edited: 4/8/14
This is a great mid week mountain. Plenty of corduroy and no lift lines. They offer mid week deals depending on what state you live in which saves over 30 dollars. Nothing here that is called a...
Spent 5 days there during fairly low snow conditions with about of foot of new snow the night we arrived and 6 inches later in the week. It was cold and windy for most of our stay which meant that...
I created this account specifically to provide my review of KneeBinding. My hope is that I can help others to learn from my experience. My KneeBinding's were given to me as...
DO NOT GO if you are not advanced --- while I've been skiing for 15 years and am advanced-intermediate, this place scared me. There are NO runs I felt comfortable or easy, especially off the...
This is the most incredibly over-the-top country-club-like resort we've been and we've skied all over USA. It's so cool I took pictures of the bathrooms! Beautifully done. Three gondolas keep...
Utah Gathering 2014 Trip Report - Page 10post #271 of 2773/5/14 at 6:26am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #272 of 2773/5/14 at 1:25pmQuote:
Ha! Well, not exactly my intent, and I would be a lot closer to that!!
Was going for more of the Seinfeldian exasperation...post #273 of 2777/14/14 at 9:26am
I haven't been on here since our trip....got busy and kinda sidetracked when I returned. LOL. But I just want to thank everyone for the great trip. Giddyup for running me around the first couple days, Uncle Louie for being "big brother", Scott for the locker at Snowbird, Mr. and Mrs. Grump for the great cocktail party, Lady Salina and Old Boot for the ticket voucher when I had a brain fart...I think that was the day after I worked until 3 AM when my server went down due to a power outage in LA. And of course to all the new (and old... lol) people I met and skied with.
I tried to ski 6 straight full days in a row keeping up with you guys. I'm just a guy from PA that doesn't get to ski much. Day 2 at Snowbasin I was hurting already, got my second wind on day 3, the long work night didn't help, only made it 1/2 day on day 6.
I hope everyone is having a great summer. My whole year has been "EPIC" so far!!post #274 of 2777/14/14 at 9:48ampost #275 of 2777/14/14 at 9:58am
LOL I wish. I try to leave PA as much as possible. This was in West Palm Beach, FL. Our friends here in PA have a condo and boat there and took us along. That was one of two btw and one of three between me and my buddy (only ones on his boat). We doubled up after this one. Fun times.post #276 of 2777/20/14 at 6:03am
- Utah Gathering 2014 Trip Report
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- EpicSki Interview with Tim Eastley
- › 2016-17 Colorado Weather Discussion 13 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 Northeast Region — Weather, Stoke, Craic . . . 15 minutes ago
- › Skis, Old vs New 16 minutes ago
- › Inside leg issue and other concerns. 23 minutes ago
- › Ski Boots - size question 28 minutes ago
- › Fat-ypus E-Motions 38 minutes ago
- › Picture of the day... 55 minutes ago
- › The Season of Pow - China, Xinjiang Trip Report 58 minutes ago
- › Quick Question on Buying First Pair of Boots 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
- › How fast do you ski? 1 hour, 23 minutes ago
- › Okemo Mountain by TRobertson
- › Big Sky by oldgoat
- › Kneebinding Knee Friendly Binding by barunrm
- › Snowbird by MBrady
- › Snowbasin by MBrady
- › Maverick Mountain by Roadrash
- › Lutsen Mountains by comfortstarr
- › Tremblant by jzmtl
- › Panorama Mountain Village by Pacobillie
- › 1988 Salomon SX91 Equipe by vieuxcrouton
- › 2018 Volkl 100Eight Ski Review
- › 2018 Salomon QST 118 Ski Review
- › 1000 Shuffles
- › Skate to shape drill
- › 2018 Blizzard Black Pearl 88 and 98...
- › 2018 Nordica Navigator 90 Ski Review
- › 2018 Volkl Kanjo Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Women's Sheeva 10 Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Bonafide Ski Review
- › 2018 Blizzard Ski Preview